Estes | The "Loon" has retired..

sounds like a full-time drive to a part-time job.
Whoops

I'll find something to do... It hasn't gotten too bad yet... Just finished a bathroom chore.. Damn pipe on the inside wall of the shower was leaking... Now, I'm going to the store to see what's going on... I'm busy, just takes some getting use to, not having to anything..

Big excitement here this morning. I caught a skunk in a live trap during the night. He won't be back again. Lol Now.......what can I do for the rest of the day. hmmm.

Big excitement here this morning. I caught a skunk in a live trap during the night. He won't be back again. Lol Now.......what can I do for the rest of the day. hmmm.

Starkravinloon said:
Bathe, you stinky boy........

Hydrogen-peroxide, mixed with Dawn. Skunk Stink is a Biological. Peroxide kills the bio. My Darling Daughter egamacated me....

One of our dogs killed a skunk in our yard while I was away one week. Lucky for me he didn't bring it in thru the dog door to show it off. He does that with squirrels and rabbits....

The problem for me was getting out of the whole going to work everyday routine. Now some days I have to think about what day it is. A dentist appointment will just screw up my whole month. There's always something to do around the house.

My honey do list is always really short. I guess boredom can do that. Hunting season is coming up.....yeah baby! Hunting and processing meat should keep me busy for a little while......til the freezer is full again.

My honey do list is always really short. I guess boredom can do that. Hunting season is coming up.....yeah baby! Hunting and processing meat should keep me busy for a little while......til the freezer is full again.

Reminds me of Northern Michigan and Ted Nugent.

You've gotten a head start on hunting season. Not sure how to process skunk meat????????

Y'all must've never tried skunk before. Goes well with possum. Tastes like chicken.
I have a friend who says that. Once I ate rattlesnake. That took a keg to convince me. Not sure even a brewery could get skunk in me. Especially since I only drink one beer a week now....

I have a friend who says that. Once I ate rattlesnake. That took a keg to convince me. Not sure even a brewery could get skunk in me. Especially since I only drink one beer a week now....
Wish I could say that. Drank three 16 ouncers with my breakfast. If your ever up in the hillbilly. They have roadkill shindigs from time to time back in the sticks. Good time to try everything you haven't tried.