The Marlins Opened Their New Stadium In The Saddest, Most Awkward Way Possible

Dockworker

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Last edited by a moderator:
I love the guy and he is a great legend, but he should not have been exploited out in public like this. This is sad, and they need to let people in this condition ride off into the sunset with dignity.

I love the guy and he is a great legend, but he should not have been exploited out in public like this. This is sad, and they need to let people in this condition ride off into the sunset with dignity.

I agree. It wasn't even a traditional first pitch but more of a shocking spectacle to see how his disease has ravaged him.
I actually wonder if Ali had any say in this. If so, than that was his own choice.

Was some of his hand movement partially him doing a boxing motion for the crowd or is that all the disease there? Overall, it was disturbing for me to watch.

Just let the man be. It was great to see him a few years ago at the Olympics.
Then would would have been a great good bye to the public and to him.

I was 13 years old and still remember when Cassius Clay beat Sonny Liston. He Was The Greatest!!

Just let the man be. It was great to see him a few years ago at the Olympics.
Then would would have been a great good bye to the public and to him.
I said the same thing during the lighting of the torch at the Olympics. I was hoping that that would be his final public appearance. I hope that the family isn't just trying to cash in.

One of the Greatest fighters of all time,IMO...Sad to see the guys' life being taken like this....A true competitor...