TForce | The momentum is overwhelming for a yes vote!

Reasonable

TB Lurker
Credits
I talk to employees too, and they are not going to fire themselves for TDU glory.
Nor do they want a strike. 80% of no votes have turned yes at my terminal alone. They know what's at risk, they dont trust the union, the tdu agitator's.

It seems to be headed that way. But you never know.........

i didn't vote the first time.

i may comment later.

The no voters have made it clear on their posts all day, they don't care if ups closes the doors, they don't care if we all end up unemployed. They just want to shut down ups freight permanently!

Vote yes! And save our jobs!

Read the posts from upsfreight, jalcon, they dont care if the company closes the doors, its about their pride being hurt.

Vote YES! The no voters are trying to make you unemployed.

Great news, big D which voted 2-1 against the first contract is going to vote yes big on final offer, reason? They don't want to throw their good jobs away. The momentum is going yes.

Got great news from a co-worker, big D is voting yes on final offer. They went 2-1 against first offer, but they aren't gonna throw there good jobs away. The momentum is yes, just as it was 5 years ago, people are not going to throw their good paying jobs away for the hope of something.
Money talks and empty promises walk.

Got great news from a co-worker, big D is voting yes on final offer. They went 2-1 against first offer, but they aren't gonna throw there good jobs away. The momentum is yes, just as it was 5 years ago, people are not going to throw their good paying jobs away for the hope of something.
Money talks and empty promises walk.
It’s really obvious that you are a management plant. Stop your BS, it’s tiresome.

It’s really obvious that you are a management plant. Stop your BS, it’s tiresome.

I am not management. This same nonsense happened 5 years ago. Every no voter accused and spat on every yes voter, but that is why you don't get enough support when it counts most.

No I'll stay, you go get your strike sign and go practice walking outside an empty building.
Thank the lord we yes voters will save you from that humiliation.
Wow think about how all this started it wasn't with guys like you it was men. They sacrificed for you to have what you have now and you're just going to throw it away. Don't you think they had families also and bills?

Wow think about how all this started it wasn't with guys like you it was men. They sacrificed for you to have what you have now and you're just going to throw it away. Don't you think they had families also and bills?

The union movement in this country is dead. Unions are just trying to survive.

No I'll stay, you go get your strike sign and go practice walking outside an empty building.
Thank the lord we yes voters will save you from that humiliation.
If a strike happens, will you cross a picket line for the company?
It sounds like you would. Thats how you come across. Maybe you can't afford, even with your wages to endure a strike. Maybe you're financed to the eyeballs. Who knows, maybe it's all about you.