TForce | The momentum is overwhelming for a yes vote!

Wrong. It is my business. The gains ups drivers make will ensure my pay goes up as well company man

Company man? The same old nonsense. I am a man who wants to work, and not leave my future in the hands of amateurs.

I do thank you for stating you dont work at ups freight. There are too many outsiders who have no skin in the game, poking around in this very serious matter.

Until a few days ago, these strike happy people thought UPS was going still contribute to the team care healthcare if they strike the company. Its laughable.
UPSF has over 10,000 employees with over half voting no on this proposed contract and this is the only employee (supposedly) to know something.

UPSF has over 10,000 employees with over half voting no on this proposed contract and this is the only employee (supposedly) to know something.

You have talk to 5000 people? I doubt it. That many didnt vote no on first offer.
Just because I don't agree with your position does not mean I'm wrong.
Your agitation With Me shows lack of confidence in yourself, and your position.

Last edited:
You have talk to 5000 people? I doubt it. That many didnt vote no on first offer.
Just because I don't agree with your position does not mean I'm wrong.
Your agitation With Me shows lack of confidence in yourself, and your position.
Sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry or agitated. I was just wondering, with all the posting you have done in the last couple of days, what the economic consequences will be to UPS and UPSF if the vote is no this week? You seem to have a lot of information, so I assumed you would know this information too.

Yrc would love to see the doors closed..more freight they can suck up! You gues need to get your head where it belongs......vote yes
YRC can not handle the freight they have now.
But I am absolutely sure they will hire anybody with a CDL at just about every location.
Their are better choices out their if you want to work under a CBA.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry or agitated. I was just wondering, with all the posting you have done in the last couple of days, what the economic consequences will be to UPS and UPSF if the vote is no this week? You seem to have a lot of information, so I assumed you would know this information too.

If UPS is actions aren't enough to convince you of their intent , nothing will.

As Info if not already known.

October 2018 voting results:

6856 Voted out of roughly 12,000 employees.
66.27% Voter Turn Out.

Out of the 6856 that voted:
4255 Voted NO = 62.06%
2601 Voted YES = 37.94%

UPSF CONTRACT VOTE COUNT 2018

It’s going to be very interesting to compare the final numbers and see how much turn out and swing there will be per local.

If he is a supervisor he's probably more concerned with making his house payment than how much UPS is loosing. I don't care if supervisor or mechanic post. But he shouldn't post I'm voting "yes" if he can't vote. I heard the supervisor and mechanic made be layoff next Monday.

66.27% Voter Turn Out.

4255 Voted NO = 62.06%
2601 Voted YES = 37.94%

It’s going to be very interesting to compare the final numbers and see how much turn out and swing there will be per local.
A lot of No's at my terminal voted to try to get a little more. As soon as all this started they changed to yes. I believe we have 2 no votes in BHM now. Our vote was 19 yes and 25 no last time.

Last edited:

66.27% Voter Turn Out.

4255 Voted NO = 62.06%
2601 Voted YES = 37.94%

You can go back and look at the 2013 results from the first and second contract vote.
They were the exact opposite big no on the first vote a big yes on the 2nd.
The second vote was 71% yes. 5000+ yes vs 1800+ no.

Last edited:
I think you will be wrong on that. It will be a yes and I think it will be over 80%. It's going to be a embarrassing yes.

I don't really think this is about embarrassing anyone. we're all emotional right now if you're not emotional there's something seriously wrong with your core.

So where would you be with out the Union? Some are acting as if it were the Union's fault that you voted against the first proposal.

If you didn't have the Union you would be sitting back taking whatever they decide to give you.

Maybe a Union job isn't for some of you.

Some say that teamster drivers from other companies and contracts don't affect upsf??

Do you think that if you were the first trucking company the Teamsters have... you would have the rights and pay ...insurance that you have now?

I would not like to see you ups drivers go backwards like yrcw did with their company propaganda that scared them into 10 years of concessions while the company makes money.... enough for the big bosses to get big bonuses.

I'm not trying to sway the vote one way or the other. ... but some on here are acting like children.... more like managment.

I'm a teamster from a different company that wants and hopes upsf drivers get a fair contract.... no hidden agenda from me.

Good luck
What about the union leadership? If they bargain a good proposal they are supposed to recommend it, if they company is trying to screw us they are supposed to extend and keep talking. They are supposed to be leading the members thru all this so we can band together collectively one way or another, not bargaining a weak a$$ proposal and than step back without a recommendation and some lame crap about letting the members decide! This is exactly why all this chaos in the body over which way you vote....NO LEADERSHIP,CRICKETS. Where is Hoffa? UPS/UPSF contract proposal with the MOST members of his union and not even a statement (ok maybe I missed it, but you get my point)? AND people wanna strike without UNION LEADERSHIP leading or counseling them to do so? Put loved ones depending on them at risk? To believe the crack neg. committee will come back with a stellar 3rd proposal worth the collateral damage, financial, job/ medical loss when they saw nothing wrong with the 2nd proposal? BANANAS IMHO and like a vote we all have one...To believe there is some magical wonderful 3rd offer to be had with no leverage is well...look around ABF,YRC, what union carrier have teamsters negotiated the pact no votes seek? I plan to make my choice based on facts, evidence and past teamster negotiating history... not imaginary big gains your own leadership won't even go after.

What about the union leadership? If they bargain a good proposal they are supposed to recommend it, if they company is trying to screw us they are supposed to extend and keep talking. They are supposed to be leading the members thru all this so we can band together collectively one way or another, not bargaining a weak a$$ proposal and than step back without a recommendation and some lame crap about letting the members decide! This is exactly why all this chaos in the body over which way you vote....NO LEADERSHIP,CRICKETS. Where is Hoffa? UPS/UPSF contract proposal with the MOST members of his union and not even a statement (ok maybe I missed it, but you get my point)? AND people wanna strike without UNION LEADERSHIP leading or counseling them to do so? Put loved ones depending on them at risk? To believe the crack neg. committee will come back with a stellar 3rd proposal worth the collateral damage, financial, job/ medical loss when they saw nothing wrong with the 2nd proposal? BANANAS IMHO and like a vote we all have one...To believe there is some magical wonderful 3rd offer to be had with no leverage is well...look around ABF,YRC, what union carrier have teamsters negotiated the pact no votes seek? I plan to make my choice based on facts, evidence and past teamster negotiating history... not imaginary big gains your own leadership won't even go after.

You seem like the only one that have common sense in here... it's all start at the top.. The problem is the leadership.. but people fail too realize that.

You seem like the only one that have common sense in here... it's all start at the top.. The problem is the leadership.. but people fail too realize that.
Thank you brother/sister....look, I wouldn't try to tell a person what to do with their money any more then what to do with their children LOL....but to vote to hit the streets without your union leadership recommendation/direction is BAT $HIT crazy and a setup for misery with no one to blame but ones self. No thanks I choose my family.
UPS has more money to burn as they have already shown to wait this out with no customers screaming for their freight than most any members can afford to wait out a stalemate. Really a no brainer unless you have suicidal financial thoughts, you will never get that lost income back and thats not even factoring in a possible illness some where with the bills to follow without insurance.

Last edited: