XPO | The muckity mucks are not happy

Sterling

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard today, that the much higher ups are not at all happy. Lots of men quiting, freight levels are WAYdown, losing customers at a record pace. I also heard that we might be going back to the way we were operating b/4 Mr. M showed up.

figures, i bail then they can fat beard. there's no way he'll stick around when they undo his doings. his ego won't let him sit back while they undo his f-ups.

second that

a year ago today i was working 60 hrs. this week i worked 43. regardless what happens, i know the "real" owners will set this garbage straight. im hangin on for the ride :bananalama:

I hope fat beard gets fired soon. Paul has it right, last year i remember asking for time off 'cause they were working us so hard. Now i'm begging for work. Line-haul bid and only running two maybe three nights a week. Moral is way low at xco, and lots of good people are looking into other ltl's. Corporate needs to fix this situation soon, or there won't be much left to salvage.

fat beard told all terminals cut overtime or else ...oh also hire lots of new drivers ?? who now a good amount have quit !! we were the most profitable ltl in the world before fatass i mean beard rode into town ,what was wrong with that ??

paul wall said:
a year ago today i was working 60 hrs. this week i worked 43. regardless what happens, i know the "real" owners will set this garbage straight. im hangin on for the ride :bananalama:
Yeah. Looks like you need the dental coverage.