The 'Never-Trump' Pouters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slavenomore, May 9, 2016.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

I actually understand why some of the career politicians loathe Trump.He threatens their financial well being and future usefulness.
    What I cant understand is the "never Trump" mentality of voters."Im not gonna vote for Trump because I THINK he might be too Liberal".What will not voting for him produce???Peace of mind???No,it will produce another Clinton and 4 more years of Bammers failed policies,home and abroad.
    Some might call it standing up for their principles(ha),when in actuality,its a vote for Hillary.

Woody and SuperCourse like this.
  3. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

The need to be either right or left needs to change. Being way over to one side or the other disenfranchises people and the tug of war continues, back and forth, back and forth. We need to find and settle in on a middle on many things. To me there are some that are non-negotiable and two hot buttons are the right to bear arms and abortion. The latter has no place in political races anyway. :soapbox:

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

To me, he's a fraud. One statement to one audience, another to a different group. He's a proven liar, proven he has no morals or principles. You guys do what you will. You wanted him, you got him.

I'm a Constitutionalist. I'm not voting for either NY Big Government Liberal, in either party.

5. a9faninnc

Actually,you are..Along with others,do what makes you feel good,but we all know what a no vote represents.

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

A no vote represents a NO vote. Don't whip that talking point on me. Voting for Trump when you knew 40% of Repubs said we wouldn't vote for him in the election is more of a proHill vote than anything I'm doing. You guys wanted him, you got him. He's your responsibility, not mine.

7. a9faninnc

My responsibility??lol..No,he,s my choice of candidate and the voters nominee of the Republican Party,just like your no vote is your choice for.......whatever you want to call it..

Woody and SAC75 like this.
  8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

We each have but one vote. Its not owed to any party or individual. Its owed only to our conscience. I'm not responsible for your vote, you aren't for mine. Actually, I warned everyone that would listen the last 14 or more years that I would only vote for strict Constitutionalists, or my dog, who would govern at least as well as a big gov lib. It's just the way it is. I'm not alone, it appears.....

johndeere4020 likes this.
  9. a9faninnc

To each his own but my analogy is,If you have an incurable disease,and the doctor tells you he has a possible cure and your only other choice is to let the disease have your life,it would be foolish not to try the cure.But it is your life,your choice.

10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I see this as no different than 04, 08, or 12. In each, including this one- the Repub Party has picked someone who I won't vote for in the General. Trump is no different than Romney in that regard. People often refuse their party's candidate.

11. a9faninnc

You,re a bigger supporter of the Dems,than you realize,imo..

12. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Not so big as to nominate Trump, who we warned you we won't vote for.

You and I get along great in the past. We both supported Conservative Constitutional Principles. I Still do, while you've gone with a Democrat, who disguises as a Repub. We just have to disagree, I guess..

Trump is a marketer (like Obama), running on Obama's empty promises campaign, and then he'll govern by Obama's Exec Orders governing. I'm not for that. If you are, there's not much else we can say. Go in Peace...

13. a9faninnc

Pick your battles,my friend.This one happens to be between Hillary vs Trump.Easy choice for me.One is debatable,one isn't..

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Between Hillary and Trump on one side governing like Obama- with Satan. Freedom and God on the other. I stand away from Satan.

You want and believe in Trump, you vote for him... If you can give positive enough reasons to convince others to vote for him, you don't need me. Knocking people as Hillary supporters for not voting for your guy turns people off, and doesn't help your cause...

15. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

"But most importantly, I just want to emphasize the degree to which we are in serious times. This is not entertainment. ... This is a contest for president of the United States."
    Barrak Obama.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Barrak Obama actually said that. He did an interview with this woman.
    Seems like your serious to me Barry.

16. a9faninnc

17. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

18. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Settle down Beavis..He's not Satan. That's ridiculous. He's not Jesus Christ but for crying out loud he's not Satan.
    You need to put the Glenn Beck bottle down....time for rehab. Turn that nut off.

19. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

20. a9faninnc

[​IMG]