the new cherokee insurance commercial

Discussion in 'Central Transport/Vitran' started by preston01, Nov 25, 2015.

1. preston01

preston01 Member

Birdman07 and trh1978 like this.
  2. trh1978

trh1978 Active Member

So the translator is telling you the witch doctor Matty going to screw you I mean heal you:stirthepot: doc Matty Is fixing a bowl full of a good your screwed driver

preston01 likes this.
  3. gearraker

gearraker Active Member

Why do you guys work for that shitty company...there are plenty of good jobs out there right now

trh1978 likes this.
  4. trh1978

trh1978 Active Member

I don't I just like to worn others about the low life I was there for about 4 months in the winter when they had stolen vitran then I got out of the circus in the spring that place is horrible nothing shocks me about ct there a joke and how they have them ct driver's brain washed thinking it's a good place to work

5. preston01

preston01 Member

i don't work for shithole transport err. i mean matty the mafia err i mean central transport. what a retarded company. no wonder every bashes them. scum bag bottom feeders. i am not bitter...the assholes stole alot of vacation and severance from many. i hope the irs takes em down one day.

trh1978 likes this.
  6. trh1978

trh1978 Active Member

Every dog has his day he may pay off all these dirty judges and Lawyers know but in the end his money and bribes won't help him :burnsauce::438: when he meets the real judge