R&L | The New Driver Incentive Program

Contest is for green horns that think they are getting something..Why dont they give the old race car at the end of the season.. nowthats worth something..Have Matt to sign it too. R&L treats us like we are in Kindergarten..Good grief charlie brown.what do we do now??:duh:
Where is Crockett?? He will give us the straight scoop:cool: :chairshot:

Most accounts are routed by the distination customer.

The way the freight rates are structured,there isn't very much controll for a driver to pickup new accounts?

Mostly its up to sales.

Just my opinion but for any increase of business your able to get you should be rewarded,so much for each one.
Because if your company does a good job handling the business, they'll make a lot of money from it for as long as they can keep the customers happy.

I work for UPS Freight formally Overnite.
The incentive program they have in place is...
Do what your told,or get terminated.

DrinksOldNo7 said:
You gotta love this contest. A new driver that hasnt even made his 90 days won the contest for last week...With a 292% increase, his weekly average is 11 (bills) and he picked up a whopping 43 bills for the week.:cuss:

Meanwhile, my weekly average is 72 (bills)...I cannot not even consider seeing a crisp shiny"Benjamin" ($100 Bill for you dummies) for my troubles. I also average about 70-72 deliveries a week...while Mr Newguy might deliver about 30 bills a week if he is lucky. Where's the incentive? I have the highest average at our terminal and what will I get...:

I would have to grab about 100 bills for one week to get a slight chance of seeing a Benjamin...if Im lucky. Then my percentage would go even higher...This contest blows.:thumbsdown:
Sounds like you need to pull two 53's around and step it up driver......:biglaugh: :D :rofl2

Sounds like you need to pull two 53's around and step it up driver...... :rofl2

How about 4 pups? That way I can drop three of them at my bigger accounts while I peddle with the fouth one....HEHEHE

Real funny guys.Just giving my 2 cents..

Yes sir I drive P & D for UPS Freight.
I earn my pay check.
When I receive it every week,I know I've done my best.
Because whatever I do I do it unto God,and am very proud of it.

I was just trying to help you all get whats a fair reward from your company for any extra effort you put out to gain business.

Just my advice,you can take it,or leave it.
It doesn't matter to me either way.

Have fun,and don't do anything dishonest.

The only thing that goes with you when you draw your last breath in this life,is a record of how you lived while you were here.

Whatever anyone thinks their getting away with?
God settels the score for everyone.

(Hebrews 9:27) Bible any version.

Now this advice I hope you will take,and not leave.
You'll be better for heeding it.

Apostolic said:
The way the freight rates are structured,there isn't very much controll for a driver to pickup new accounts?

Mostly its up to sales.

Well, since drivers here have to do everybody elses damn job now, why not have them play salesmen too, since the salespeople they got are apparently incapable of doing what the hell they're paid for.

the above answer is the most intelligent I have seen here in long time..:nutkick: let the driver do it and give him a peanut.
and the truth shall set you free:duh: