The official "Truckingboards ruined my life" thread.

I love it when you guys post stuff that needs edited and then everyone quotes it. Thanks for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhh. I lost the majority of my "likes" received. That's it. I don't "like" any of you from now on!!

I used to be well liked, and always reciprocated.

Now I'm with you.

Everyone sucks.

facebook_dislike_button_zps127be5c2.jpg

Hey, at least I'm fair and treating y'all the same.

And once again it happens. Jeff does a major change to the site and my life goes into a downward spiral.

I came home today and logged onto Trucking Boards and seen the change. Went and checked the mail and won't you know it, I got a letter that said my car is being repo'd, my house is getting foreclosed on, my ex's lawyer sent a letter and she wants more money, I'm getting sued by some girl I have never heard of, claiming that I am her kid's father, and my dog ran away(again). Jeff, quit it. LOL

Pay the day backwards, it'll all be good.

Ahhhh. I lost the majority of my "likes" received. That's it. I don't "like" any of you from now on!!

If you think that's bad.... I not only lost many of my "likes" but it took out most of my contacts from my cell phone and my bookmarks to! C'mom Jeff.....!!! And if that's not enough.....the worst of it is..... I lost a "star" to....!!! Oh well....at least I'm still a "senior member"....yet.....until next time......lol.....

Ok... carry on.....

If you think that's bad.... I not only lost many of my "likes" but it took out most of my contacts from my cell phone and my bookmarks to! C'mom Jeff.....!!! And if that's not enough.....the worst of it is..... I lost a "star" to....!!! Oh well....at least I'm still a "senior member"....yet.....until next time......lol.....

Ok... carry on.....

Hey, I lost a star too!

Well here, have a star, or three, on me, no charge.

NCIS-Wallpaper-ncis-25930822-1024-768_zps33d3328f.jpg

And once again it happens. Jeff does a major change to the site and my life goes into a downward spiral.

I came home today and logged onto Trucking Boards and seen the change. Went and checked the mail and won't you know it, I got a letter that said my car is being repo'd, my house is getting foreclosed on, my ex's lawyer sent a letter and she wants more money, I'm getting sued by some girl I have never heard of, claiming that I am her kid's father, and my dog ran away(again). Jeff, quit it. LOL

It will be OK Double R.. Just turn on the tube and watch a little Obama.. Fix ya right up...LMAO

I think I'm being harassed
I want to file a complaint with the shop stewart

Go ahead, put the "Bush Is A Drunk" back up there.. Go ahead, make my day.....If they let you go with that one, I got one with Joe Biden that'll knock your socks off...LMAO

Oh my,,,,sniff...thank you all so much for the "pity likes". I'll take them and cherish them. Forget what I said. I love all of you....well, except GT.....and Flounder for stealing my LAST,,,,