The official "Truckingboards ruined my life" thread.

my master plan works...

i shall now grow a mustache.....

Well then.

You will need some mustache wax.

And a beard trimmer.

And since you are older than dirt and numbers, some Grecian Formula to "whisk away the grey".

I'm mad and I ain't gonna take it anymore, TB ruined my life recently! Oh my heck! I went from 14k posts to 4k, my rep power went from 1800+ to 500, I'm pissed!

Never mind that I still get to come here and post, I'm focused on the negative dangit! I'm gonna go get my framing hammer and set my toe on my anvil and pound my toe with the hammer, that will teach TB not to ruin my life.

To be fair, TB has ruined my life around 6 times since I have been coming here...sure, there were good times, but when a life is ruined, all the good times become a distant memory.

Go ahead and **** me off again TB, I will mash the other toe with that framing hammer, seriously, I will!

I'm mad and I ain't gonna take it anymore, TB ruined my life recently! Oh my heck! I went from 14k posts to 4k, my rep power went from 1800+ to 500, I'm pissed!

Never mind that I still get to come here and post, I'm focused on the negative dangit! I'm gonna go get my framing hammer and set my toe on my anvil and pound my toe with the hammer, that will teach TB not to ruin my life.

To be fair, TB has ruined my life around 6 times since I have been coming here...sure, there were good times, but when a life is ruined, all the good times become a distant memory.

Go ahead and **** me off again TB, I will mash the other toe with that framing hammer, seriously, I will!

Go ahead GT, let it out.

Let it all out.

I'm so shocked, GT is whinging again about NOTHING!!
I really dig the parts about "harming myself to show you up", yeah, that always worked for me too, so keep on keeping on dude and we'll enjoy the show!!
CHEERS!! :wavey:
- - - -
In the "No Profanity and no exploitation of gender" part of NEW RULES, do not some Emoticons get deleted since they can easily be seen as suggestive?

Great.

After this silly post now I am seeing ads for erectile dysfunction medicine, lingerie, condoms, bread, soda pop and deodorant soap.

Oh, and I'm getting spam e-mail for healthcare.

Way to go Backpacker.

Just wait until you start seeing ads for CR England, Swift, Prime and whatnot after a few threads of bashing the mega's.

At another forum not even related to trucking, a forum 'friend' and I got into a discussion bashing the megas. That's all you see in those ads now, and this is a forum dedicated to flight sim. LOL

Just wait until you start seeing ads for CR England, Swift, Prime and whatnot after a few threads of bashing the mega's.

At another forum not even related to trucking, a forum 'friend' and I got into a discussion bashing the megas. That's all you see in those ads now, and this is a forum dedicated to flight sim. LOL

I already have.

And now I need to go shove pencils in my eyes.

I'm so shocked, GT is whinging again about NOTHING!!
I really dig the parts about "harming myself to show you up", yeah, that always worked for me too, so keep on keeping on dude and we'll enjoy the show!!
CHEERS!! :wavey:
- - - -
In the "No Profanity and no exploitation of gender" part of NEW RULES, do not some Emoticons get deleted since they can easily be seen as suggestive?

My toes look like hamburger now, it was not for nothing, the ER learned about my heroin addiction and gave me an unlimited supply of methadone, plus morphine, plus percocet..I can't remenber what else, now I don't give a frogs fat one what TB does, am I flying? Yes I am! LOL!!!

More TAXING......
Brain tax?? Thought control?? Didn't tom cruise do a movie about something related....something about preventing future crimes....till he became a wanted suspect?? One might think, were such true, those events would Tax a Brain?
Might as well charge us for breathing....oh....wait a second....that's the responsibility of the C.D.C. or Carbon Dioxide Commission...thank you.......back to the festivities.....CHEERS!!...end of line :wavey::stirthepot::Off-Topic:

What's all this whining about only having 6,429 posts???? I hate to tell you, Flounder, but I AM LAST. Take a look at my post count. Either I keep my mouth shut a lot (and CK would argue with that), or I've been a very, VERY bad girl... ETA: Not only that, I'm now a JUNIOR Member? Wow. I guess TB really DID ruin my life...I shall pick up the shattered pieces and go on...somehow,..

The correct written response is "You would know, Dork"!!
A simple comma helps tremendously, Dork!!

I guess, because I'm here @ TB, I've somehow RUINED YOUR LIFE?

CHEERS!!

Actually you have enhanced my life, GR gets the jist, he is but a simple man. Finally, I can and will be a dork, probably for the rest of my days.

Speaking or ruining my life. For some reason I keep getting this "Shocking French Video" every time I get on here. Naturally, my wife sees this and wonders why this continues to come up. She wonders why it keeps going to these nasty little photos of women who look like they are fresh off the set of a p*on video. Well, that is the perception of truckers anyway that we are nasty little men that go right to the pron sites every time they get on the computer.

Thanks for supporting the stereotype.

Beautiful Beaches, Delightful Deserts, Fantastic Forests, Lovely Lakes, Marvelous Mountains, Supreme Sunsets, Wonderful Waterfalls.

Let's see what ads appear eh what what!!