The official "Truckingboards ruined my life" thread.

More TAXING......
Brain tax?? Thought control?? Didn't tom cruise do a movie about something related....something about preventing future crimes....till he became a wanted suspect?? One might think, were such true, those events would Tax a Brain?
Might as well charge us for breathing....oh....wait a second....that's the responsibility of the C.D.C. or Carbon Dioxide Commission...thank you.......back to the festivities.....CHEERS!!...end of line :wavey::stirthepot::Off-Topic:
don't tell Obama he'll want some money for all this taxing

I'm mad and I ain't gonna take it anymore, TB ruined my life recently! Oh my heck! I went from 14k posts to 2.7 milllion, my rep power went from 1800+ to 500, I'm pissed!

Never mind that I still get to come here and post, I'm focused on the negative dangit! I'm gonna go get my framing hammer and set my toe on my anvil and pound my toe with the hammer, that will teach TB not to ruin my life.

To be fair, TB has ruined my life around 6 times since I have been coming here...sure, there were good times, but when a life is ruined, all the good times become a distant memory.

Go ahead and **** me off again TB, I will mash the other toe with that framing hammer, seriously, I will!

yea urs goes up and ours goes down.

I'm a lOw class TB Member. And you guys act like its nothing. I'm freaking scared thaT Mr. Woody will Die of depression.

I wAnt my Stars back !!

Secret Message to Grocerythrower...

Due to the recent Post Count Famine here....I wondered if I could have about 10,000 Posts from your over stocked Post counter.. so that I may once again enjoy a shred of dignity on truckingboards.....

Thank you!

P.S. I'll toss in a weeks worth of "LASTS" for a few extra stars to.... Ahh.... on second thought cancel the Stars....

I'm a lOw class TB Member. And you guys act like its nothing. I'm freaking scared thaT Mr. Woody will Die of depression.

I wAnt my Stars back !!

HeRe yA g0 W00dr0.

Y0u'Ve AlwAy5 beEn a 5tAr iN mY b00k.

how-to-draw-a-cool-star_1_000000006003_5.jpg