The official "Truckingboards ruined my life" thread.

It was fun 15 yrs later, ALOT of fun, the Cork Room Attic was my favorite hang out, I still have a coaster, their taco sauce was to die for, I dated a waitress there for a short time.

A couple guys I worked with at the power company were in the Navy Reserves SEABEES. When Desert Storm happened they were called up for active duty and sent to Diego Garcia to support the cargo handling fleet.

They came back from their tour with lots of stories and souvenirs. One guy brought back a machete made from a leaf spring, with a nice mahogany handle.

They also told the stories about going to the bars and how some guys in their unit ignored the warnings about intimate relations with the women there. One guy who had a bad habit of drinking way too much and jumping from one local girl to another wound up on an indefinite medical hold when everyone else shipped out to come home.

Apparently he had caught something that had not even been seen enough to have a cure yet.

NewLifeClub-Olongapo-Jan%201972aw.jpg

Olongapo was a fun place in 1972.

Which one is you Mud?

I would pay a bar fine.
We had to do that too, otherwise the police would stop and question us and if the girl didn't have the reciept of whatever they took her to the station, I had to bail one out that way and the fine was 3 times the bar fine, but she was smokin so I gladly paid.

I've been married 3 times and I'm very much in love with my current wife, but I still think about that girl sometimes.

No. I'm LAST!!!.......sorry...
I was in a Philippine bar but I was reading and posting on TB and missed all the fun. :(
Thanks, TB....

After seeing the notice about the "server upgrade" coming up on 7/7/17, I realized the serious impact that this one hour shut down could cause me.

If I'm not on here during that one hour shut down, I could be forced to clear a few things off my "honey do" list. And what if I were to pull a hamstring while bending down with the dust pan, after cleaning my garage?

Plus, if I'm not on here during that hour, I could be forced to spend more time with my family instead of on here, which could easily end up causing a divorce.

Clearly this shut down could have serious impact on my life, and possibly even ruin it.
So please reschedule this shutdown during hours that I will be sleeping.

In case you don't or can't change it's implementation time, I have attorney Gloria Alred on retainer since this won't be the first time that Truckingboards has ruined my life.
:grin:

:lmao: