The official "Truckingboards ruined my life" thread.

Your results will vary. See Rules Of The Road for clarification and direction. WE will enjoy the positively negative comments/complaints from the aforementioned tyrannical assault on our usage of this site for the interminable amount of less than or up to 3600 seconds.
CHEERS!!

We are on the new server... does anyone need me to pick them up some midol?
yes, (to the Midol) and....the new format (at the bottom left of the page) says "casual" and color scheme is ok on my aged eyes, but i'd like color choices such as the light blue that i once had. are we going to get more color choices?

thanks in advance.

yes, (to the Midol) and....the new format (at the bottom left of the page) says "casual" and color scheme is ok on my aged eyes, but i'd like color choices such as the light blue that i once had. are we going to get more color choices?

thanks in advance.
When I upgrade to the latest greatest yes... Right now everything is working good

The first month fee is probably going to set my kid's college fund back by several years, so once again, my life is in ruins because of Truckingboards. I told my wife about the changes on here and I said that "I will get used to this pathetic black and white version eventually". She brow beat me verbally and called me a tight wad, then told me to just pay for the upgrade and quit being such a tight wad. I think that she forgot that I wear the pants in this family.:idunno:
I'll be back after I go pay for the upgrade.

The first month fee is probably going to set my kid's college fund back by several years, so once again, my life is in ruins because of Truckingboards. I told my wife about the changes on here and I said that "I will get used to this pathetic black and white version eventually". She brow beat me verbally and called me a tight wad, then told me to just pay for the upgrade and quit being such a tight wad. I think that she forgot that I wear the pants in this family.:idunno:
I'll be back after I go pay for the upgrade.
At least have her kick in 15 percent of the cost....

I've been eating Midol like chicklets since my life went to shambles this morning. I've been at the bank signing paperwork all morning refinancing the house just to upgrade my account on here. Oh well, it's the kid's inheritance going up in smoke. Maybe I can get some more overtime to cover this expense. I'll have chapped lips when I'm finished begging for the overtime.
:butt kiss:

NF if you have any issues let me know
I did have issues earlier with the password not working and there was a delay getting the new password via email, but I did get it and everything is working good now. :1036316054:

It looks like my old blue background isn't available yet, but I'll be watching for it to become available.

Now......If I can just figure out a way to pay for the service upgrade. I'm checking to see if there are any part-time driving jobs available in the "jobs" forum to cover the cost of the upgrade. :nono h4h:

I did have issues earlier with the password not working and there was a delay getting the new password via email, but I did get it and everything is working good now. :1036316054:

It looks like my old blue background isn't available yet, but I'll be watching for it to become available.

Now......If I can just figure out a way to pay for the service upgrade. I'm checking to see if there are any part-time driving jobs available in the "jobs" forum to cover the cost of the upgrade. :nono h4h:
I am sure Coop Dispatch has part time openings in your area. Contact Big Dave at,
1-800–BRD-WALK.....

hpXpTLF.jpg

Since the first TB shut down a couple days ago, things have really gone sour here at home.

After my third attempt to log on and was told to "go read a book", I lost my cool.
I rifled my crappy Android phone off my hardwood floor, which put some serious gouges in the flooring, my phone exploded into pieces just before it went through the front of my 50 inch flat screen TV.
After cooling off a bit, I took the TV off the wall and ended up putting a huge gouge in the wall.
Then, after deciding where to take the TV for repairs, while loading the TV into my Son's 2001 S-10 pickup that we had sent over to Asia for a custom paint job, I put a huge scratch down the side of the S-10 and ruined the paint job.

So.....since Truckingboards ruined my life again.......

New IPhone = $918.37
New Tile floors for the Living/Dining/Kitchen = $8,956.83
New 80 inch flat screen TV = $4,269.08
Drywall work and paint for living room = $2,500.58
Replacement pickup for S-10 (2018 Ford F-150) $42,983.12

Total Bill
$59,627.98

Now I just need an address to send the bill to.
:biglaugh: