The real Sysco

For about 9 years or so....everything from Sales Service to Transit to ATM. Heck, I even figured out how to get trip for Gold Club in 2000. Just had a little mashing of heads and decided mutually to go seperate ways. Nothing against GFS, I even jump started one of the Sales Service drivers today....sure he would have done the same for me. All and all its just food!

Thats a long time. I think its a great company to work for. Or i should say so far its the best company ive worked for.

Do sysco do a strict bk ground check I'm waitin to give my two week notice before I know I got the job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do sysco do a strict bk ground check I'm waitin to give my two week notice before I know I got the job

Are you worried about something? Far as I know we do a strict background check, at least I hope we do. You won't have to give 2 weeks until they offer you the job, if they find something in your background they don't like they will let you know.

Boss told me today that he has had to turn guys away because of them being felons, stuff like that isn't what Sysco wants. As long as your clean, you have as good a shot as anyone.

Misdemeanor false imprisement with girl friend and have a possession of a fire arm another misdemeanor that's it