The rest of the week

MikeJ

TB Veteran
Credits
Alright guys,
How's everyone doing? Good, me to I guess. So lets see what's else is going on this week? Well for the most part so far so good. I swear it was just Sunday night and I was having minor Monday morning work anxiety, but now geeze already it's Thursday night going into Friday sooooo that's how that goes. As they say time flies when you are having fun ha-ha!

Anyhow I was going to polish the rims on my truck tomorrow, but I guess not budgetary money is getting kind of tight and plus it's been raining and what not so forget that for now. I and you guys are going to laugh allow my self to live on $550.00 a month that's it and that has to last me all month long the good news is not very long now and I'll be at another financial mile stone.

Anyhow normal day at work doing schools getting them knocked out 1-2-3 this week hasn't been to bad really last 3 days of the week seem to go pretty quickly so that's cool. Anyhow same old same old my truck has Serious XM Satalite Radio, because the transit driver I share with has a subscription and what not so anyhow I was flipping around the stations and I ended up on 90's on 9. It was totally awesome I was driving from one stop to another and they were playing Donna Lewis I Love You Always Forever and she was a one hit wonder and you know it's so funny I'm not that old, but I remember when her and seal and the rest of them Vanessa Carlton normally I wouldn't say this and it's out of character for me, but if Vanessa Carlton wanted to walk 1000 miles just to hold me I suppose that would be alright I could find the time I suppose ha-ha etc etc on how all those classics were all on the radio of course now a days I don't really approve of a lot of the modern music, but consumer demand has demanded dumbed down music with a lot of hooks and hooks and hooks. Oh well. Also a ton of Bevis and Butt Head references inbetween songs. You guys ever see Bevis and Butt Head: Do America? That film is pretty much a cult classic and I like Mike Judge he's all satire and has such a low opinion of everything. Anyhow that's enough of that.

Reading this and realizing that the music I listened to in the early 90's is now as old as the 70's music my parents listened to back then has really messed my brain up.
It's almost as bad as knowing that hot girls in their early 20's weren't even alive when Nirvana hit it big. Man I feel old.

Here's a couple blasts from 20 years ago ahh good times:

What I find about that whole decade was from 1991-1997 was like the height and the real sound of that decade around 1998-2000 was pretty much the start of the preview of what was to become modern day pop music as we know it today. Around 1998 was when Brittney Spears, and the rest of them started to come out on the scene. How do you go from Alannis Morriset to Brittney Spears? I mean the two aren't even close. I heard it today they played Brittney Spears Hit Me Baby One More Time and I thought "That's garbage pop music it was garbage when it came out 18 years ago and it's garbage today and would have fit in to today's scene as much as it did back 16-18 years ago."

Lisa Loeb. Don't know if it's the glasses or what but 20yrs ago I would've loved to have given her the opportunity to someday become my ex wife

Lisa Loeb. Don't know if it's the glasses or what but 20yrs ago I would've loved to have given her the opportunity to someday become my ex wife

No kidding man, if Lisa Loeb wanted to stay that certainly could have been arranged. Someone on You Tube said that "She made glasses hot."

No kidding, she was a cutie back in the day wasn't she? Some one on You Tube said "She made glasses hot."