Yellow | The Ridge has a New Roof!

the Dime

Most People are Stupid
Credits
photo1.jpg

Last we heard, On Sept 1st everyone at 309 is going to the Ridge, they will keep 60 (tear driven Rdwy guys, I'm sure) guys to clean out the ****hole called 309, when that's empty they'll be assigned to 300 (Yellow code).

Happy days are here Again!

photo1.jpg

Last we heard, On Sept 1st everyone at 309 is going to the Ridge, they will keep 60 (tear driven Rdwy guys, I'm sure) guys to clean out the ****hole called 309, when that's empty they'll be assigned to 300 (Yellow code).

Happy days are here Again!

There is your give back hard at work! Dumping $ into a POS they abandoned years ago. Wonder what they will **** money away on next?

Knock off the Yellow/Roadway crap they are no more. If you dumb asses can't come to the reality that those two companys no longer exist you are in a lost state. Now who was the person who took a dump on the dock in Atlanta in front of the camera and from what I hear got away with it???

Bunch of Crap!

Knock off the Yellow/Roadway crap they are no more. If you dumb asses can't come to the reality that those two companys no longer exist you are in a lost state. Now who was the person who took a dump on the dock in Atlanta in front of the camera and from what I hear got away with it???
Now I know what they meant when they said things were "crappy" in Atlanta!

:LMAO:

Was that one of the areas they were giving "Love Letters" for taking a dump on company time?

Rumor has it they are set to do a change in september!!! Alot of the changes they made are not working!!!!
WOW!! thats shocking news, a former Yellow Pres impliments a COO that doesnt work so the company is "rumored" to have another change.. How did The Who put it?? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss!!!

Can any one please tell me how many dock doors 309 has and how many acres they have for yard space ? Every one I know don't know . Just asking .

That was me, you're all in the clear on it.

The Ridge is an excellent location.close to the rail.many major arteries to and from the city.most midwestern terminals can be serviced from the ridge.large capacity freight dock.motels are very close.excellent large volume shop.large yard.but...it takes a better than average terminal manager to run it.better than average mid to lower management.most of all.it takes people with good attitudes about service and production to make it work.plus get along with each other.

The Ridge is an excellent location.close to the rail.many major arteries to and from the city.most midwestern terminals can be serviced from the ridge.large capacity freight dock.motels are very close.excellent large volume shop.large yard.but...it takes a better than average terminal manager to run it.better than average mid to lower management.most of all.it takes people with good attitudes about service and production to make it work.plus get along with each other.
Chicago Heights has more doors. Chicago Ridge has a larger yard. Any return to Chicago Ridge will add miles to some destinations and lose on others. It will add tolls to most destinations.

If its so great why was it abandoned? Why does it need so much of our money to get it back running? 25 miles difference between the two means the same midwestern terminals can still be serviced from 309. Why does it need a better terminal manager to run it? This is just yellow pissing away more of our money for no reason at all.

If its so great why was it abandoned? Why does it need so much of our money to get it back running? 25 miles difference between the two means the same midwestern terminals can still be serviced from 309. Why does it need a better terminal manager to run it? This is just yellow pissing away more of our money for no reason at all.

Tou~che on your excellent observation of YRCF Management & Executives! One more question to ponder: Why would YRCF go back to a terminal that they just paid out 11 MILLION DOLLARS to settle a lawsuit from? As Forrest says: Stupid is as Stupid does!

Chicago Ridge 301

Thats a good question, does any one know why its gonna take so much money to repair the Chicago Ridge Yelllow terminal. And who was responsible for that ??