Yellow | The Ridge has a New Roof!

OK Ladies and Gentleman I have a serious question for you'll . Why does EVER Chicago thread always turn into the same old **** Yellow vs Roadway ? I mean I knew this was going to happen from the very first post when the Dime used this but I was hoping maybe the same old **** wouldn't happen for the 100th time . But I was wrong . I also am getting tired of PM's like this and don't you know I also get this **** . So as you can see I can't win for losing LOL . It's been how many years now since the merger happen so can anyone give me a heads up about how much longer this hatred will be going on ? Thanks R-14Driver OUT !

Put them all in a truckingboards time out ....

You sure these guys aren't running Con-way as well?:confused::438:

You have to take what you read on here with a huge grain of salt so to speak! :smile: More than a few are bitter and angry and vent here over and over and over and over..........

I pity their wives and kids!!

You have to take what you read on here with a huge grain of salt so to speak! :smile: More than a few are bitter and angry and vent here over and over and over and over..........

Nobody will sit by them in the break room.

Very well put. There are many who can't let go of what each company was separately. And unwilling to accept what together they have become.

Really who stole the generator and stripped the terminal???? Where's the proof more like the inmates stole everything that wasn't nailed down.

Has anyone heard that a contract was let to demolish 301. Rumor is that with the price of scrap it's worth more to tear it down. The work is set to begin 8/24. Can anyone confirm this?

Where do us new guys fall in? I don't have a job with you guys yet, but if I get hired I'm hoping I'm gonna have a place to find my niche and some guys to help me get up to speed only new job, especially since I'm hoping to be around for a while...
Honest truth....You will be the Bottom man......despised by all. :6788: Advise from someone who did it more than once.......all those that look down their nose at ya were to stupid to do anything else too, they just forgot that part. :burnsauce:

Honest truth....You will be the Bottom man......despised by all. :6788: Advise from someone who did it more than once.......all those that look down their nose at ya were to stupid to do anything else too, they just forgot that part. :burnsauce:
I was the bottom guy and a minority when I started at Roadway. Plus I didn't speak Spanish but there were a lot fun times and I survived.