ABF | the river of tears

ex driver

TB Lurker
Credits
so i guess i was right after all this time. now the flood gates open wide. same cry babies who will do nothing about it but complain. yes that means you papajohn havent heard from you in a whlie.

so i guess i was right after all this time. now the flood gates open wide. same cry babies who will do nothing about it but complain. yes that means you papajohn havent heard from you in a whlie.

What are you talking about? I still don’t know how this concerns you. At least we did not conceal or lie about who we are, or what we do. I have nothing to be ashamed of, and I fought for something I believe in, and I did not buy in to what was being sold.

By the way where did you see me crying about this? We lost, but not by much. The Rank and File voted out of fear, and now we have to live with it. Watch and see who benefits from this contract. I guarantee you this, the members will be the only losers.

I am proud of the guys that I was standing with and I am glad there are some that did research and could see the truth.

By the way tell me again how this concerns you?

Papajohn, don’t let this person get to you. I stood with you and am proud I did. I don’t know why we lost but your point is well made that we fought for what we believed in. I wish the T/A had been voted down but it was not so it is now our contract. And all ABF employees will suffer because of it. But like you, I hold my head high because I did the best I could to make a better life for my family, friends, and coworkers.

papajohn good people in my book...