The road to throwing groceries with PFG as to MAVERICKBUBBA

Things are alright at home. PFG is a little slow right now. They added a extra route on so they give more stops to the newer guys cause they don't get the miles that me and the other guy do. We are in Athens and they are in Birmingham. Its about a $100 cut a week for me.
The rest is bad I was on vacation last week for my daughter graduation. I had a sore on my big toe thats been there for a while. So I went to the foot doctor. He looked at it and it was infected to the bone. So he went in to clean it out but when he got in there it was bad. He had to cut the end off. So I will be off a little while.

Sorry to hear that Bubba, I know the circumstances aren't ideal, but enjoy the time off, kill some time on here in the process, I love the updated avatar, that boy of yours is growing! Your both lookin good.

Yeah he is. That picture was taking a the Alabama A day game this year. We sign him up for football again Monday. My favorite time of the year. His one of the older boys this should be a great year.

I'm ready to go back to work though. Having to sit around all day sucks. We cant go anywhere cause I don't know how long Im going be off and I don't wont to run through my money. The short term disability hasnt went though yet. Plus the transmission went out on my wife truck dont even want to know what thats gonna cost till I get back to work. Thats why I say down but not out!

I hear ya Bubba, when it rains it pours sometimes, you will get back at it, just rest up, your lookin fit, the job has been good to you.

Yeah I think I will be ok. Going this week to get new boots. My Magnums are worn out. Guess I'm going to get some of those Dr Scholls insoles those are like $50. I got to take better care of myself.

Yeah I think I will be ok. Going this week to get new boots. My Magnums are worn out. Guess I'm going to get some of those Dr Scholls insoles those are like $50. I got to take better care of myself.

Take it from me, I went to cheap boots, money got tight, I paid a price, my feet hurt really bad on the route, I have been on shuttle 2 weeks and they feel better, but if I'm off cruise and have the accelerator to the floor, my right foot starts to hurt again, my uncle told me to take care of your feet and your teeth, or they will take care of you, and not in a good way. He was right.

Know what you mean GT. I got a pair of Brazos for $22 at Academy. They're alright. Went back to work today. I had 8 stops 429 cases and 260 mi. Had the boss with me. My toe hurt a little but I will be alright.

Know what you mean GT. I got a pair of Brazos for $22 at Academy. They're alright. Went back to work today. I had 8 stops 429 cases and 260 mi. Had the boss with me. My toe hurt a little but I will be alright.

How come the boss rode? Was it so he could evaluate you after the injury?

Yeah I guess. He supposed to take turns riding with different guys. Usually the closer routes he don't like riding to Birmingham

I hear ya Bubba, they never do want to do anything that involves actual work, unless he is like my old boss Phillip at PFG back in AR, that guy was a work horse, and one heck of a great manager, a real people person that knows how to get the job done!

I had a good fathers day hope everyone else did. Man its hot as hell out there. Everyone becareful out there. We had one guy fall out Friday cut up his knees on the ramp.

Man everything going good so far. We spent the day at the lake today. Now just sitting around sucking up this cool air getting ready for a hot week.
One of our guys got his hand burned last weekend to the 3rd degree. So we have been taking his stops among the 3 of us. It has made the day a little longer hope it shows on the check.
One of our guys left Friday going to US foods. Lucky sucker he should have a good little pay raise. Glad for him I just got to stay here for a while I have been job hopping last few years looking for that golden job. LOL

Had a good 4th. Thanks goes out to all the VETS out there. Without yall we wouldnt have the freedom we do have.

Went out today with WHOPPING 6 stops and a 175 cases. 280 on the miles. Still took 10.5 hrs had to wait 2 hrs on a stop to open got to love it!

Had a good 4th. Thanks goes out to all the VETS out there. Without yall we wouldnt have the freedom we do have.

Went out today with WHOPPING 6 stops and a 175 cases. 280 on the miles. Still took 10.5 hrs had to wait 2 hrs on a stop to open got to love it!

I worked the night before the 4th, clocked off at 0100, only had one trip, slept all day the 4th, started at 1700 and worked 12 hrs that night, saw some cool fireworks displays on my way down to Ardmore OK though.

I had a long day Friday. 14 hrs, 606 cases, 15 stops, and 350 miles. Worn out when I got home. This week should be back to normal. Should have everyone back. Plus Saturday is the company's kickoff party (picnic) at Nashville Shores water park. Should be fun.

Well it's been a while since I posted anything. Change is a coming at our yard anyways. A new guy came in to take the open vp spot. The transportion manger quit or got fired.