SAIA | "The Sale"

Gotta feeling that's gonna be hush hush until all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed.

I just hope enhancing shareholder value doesn't mean screwing over the employees in the process.

"Enhancing Shareholder Value"-that's what's been happening since 1999. Looking good to the market, that's what matters today to leadership of public companies. Meanwhile, all the little things that made a company great are delayed, pushed aside, or eliminated, along with employee morale. Eventually, the whole thing collapses into itself.

Too many chairs to the head-----time to hang it up.As far as the dot-----I have to pick out which one to spot on the line(LOL)

mrblanche said:
Saia has been selling assets (such as Jevic). Doesn't seem they'd likely be buying anyone.
Yep,
I'd like to know what assets have been sold. Any separation from Jevic takes place at the SCS level. Otherwise we are still in the game together.

saia... cant sell jevic, we are equals, more or less, scs is the only entity that can do that... however i get mail from sprint that says i am a valued yellow , roadway employee... go figure, smoke and mirrors, no doubt???

sheet climber said:
saia... cant sell jevic, we are equals, more or less, scs is the only entity that can do that... however i get mail from sprint that says i am a valued yellow , roadway employee... go figure, smoke and mirrors, no doubt???

Hey studly...If you are referring to my poat I corrected myself. It was SCS that was snooping around the northeast, not SAIA.

If you were not referring to me then have a nice day. :smilie_132: