SAIA | "The Sale"

I am seeing a couple of posts on a financial board about jevic being bought privately.
Would put the link, but am unable to.

First i've heard it was nfi. Are they the blue trucks out of Lawnside NJ ? If so, their site says they do 375 million in revenue and in business since 1932 and still family owned.

Town hall meeting? What meeting, where? who with? We had a quarterly meeting in DLS via video tape. All it was good for was an extra 30 min on the time card.

been to 3 in person...... lucky me!!!! all ive heard is waiting on central freight to fold and go from there.....however we overlap too much to benefit us, un less there is a buyout in the works also....... dont forget vitran..... we have about 6 million invested in them before the sale got leaked..... heads rolled, and will roll again, hope not mine....

good luck nfi cant find its way around the truckstops, wrong way drivers, much less our customers, i hope our eggs are not in their basket, man, it would be like hillary in the white house..... oh i forgot, she has been president before....... oops@@@@@

Also strange, what about those 5 nfi trailers dropped in the southeast corner at j2? They're 53' on chassis.

guys let me tell you this being from nj. WE DO NOT WANT NFI TO BUY US. which i am pretty sure like about 99.99%they are not, but if they did it would be the beginging of the end,the get low pay and rotten bennies!!!!! I would be the first rat to jump off of this ship!!

Don't know much about nfi here in midwest,just that it's family owned. Never talked to any of their drivers. Just the usual rumors about a "NJ" owned company.
Still wonder why they've got those trailers in our chicago yard. Maybe something the old TM worked out. Heard he went over there now. Too bad i really liked him.

good luck to all let me tell you some facts fed ex bought watkins now fed ex national and super -t shut there doors on fiday and did not pay employees and get ready for what ever takes places you can t change it so no need to worry about it dhl-fed ex- ups are getting ready for the futher of trucking and fed ex bought watkins and ups isnt happy with overnight so that only leaves 1 company that has plenty of money to buy who they want you already have the red so all they would have to do is add a little yellow to it just guessing good luck