Yellow | The Shocking Emails Behind the Hoffa Playboy Party Scandal

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/the_shocking_emails_behind_the_hoffa_playboy_party_scandal

8LnWNcu.jpg

Hey Ken! I thought you told those local officers not to keep those emails? Now look at the mess we're in! And It's only a few more days until the ballots come out!
:busted:

Make sure you vote, don't think your vote doesn't count. Freight is a small part the teamsters , but still a significant percentage of the votes cast in teamster elections. Our votes can make a difference in this election. Zuckerman still has strong support from the carhaulers and UPSers. Rally the troops and make sure everyone in your barn VOTES!!!

Make sure you vote, don't think your vote doesn't count. Freight is a small part the teamsters , but still a significant percentage of the votes cast in teamster elections. Our votes can make a difference in this election. Zuckerman still has strong support from the carhaulers and UPSers. Rally the troops and make sure everyone in your barn VOTES!!!
Hey. I vote. I can let people know to vote. One way or the other. Just vote. But there are some that just ignore it. We are mostly all at an age where we know the vote counts. I understand.