TForce | The snow,and ice on trailer roofs have to be addressed again.

Hey Overnite,We might have the snow up here,but you have something down in Florida,I don't think I could put up with all the time..Senior citizens:hysterical::hysterical:and believe me I am not far from being one,but some of the ones that drive down there should just give up and take the taxi...:hysterical:

Theres a city driver that transferd from my terminal here in Rochester,down to Fort Meyers about 12 years ago.
He told me that there are big wild pigs that run out in front of vehicles down there in the sunshine state.

We have deer running across our roads up here,that will cause a lot of damage if we hit them.
but he says wacking one of those pigs is worse then hitting a deer.

So no matter where you live,theres always something wrong with the place.
We have the cold,and snow,Overnite has the heat,wind,and lightning,also bugs that are the size small cars.
poison snakes,alligators,and a lot of other crummy stuff that goes along with southern living.

I was told at a stop that a woman was killed last week when a sheet of ice fell off a roof of a stright job and went through her windshield into her head. I'm not sure if it was in Maine or NH.