The Supposed Hoovers D&B Report

Richard Beers

TB Lurker
Credits
It seems there are some people on this forum that are circulating a link to a facebook page with an "original" Hoovers D&B report. I have uploaded this report being given out by union representatives. This report, is fake. It does not match any report shown on Hoovers site.

These are what real reports look like
http://images.hoovers.com/images/i/samples/DnBReport.pdf
http://www.hoovers.com/content/dam/...ny-research/hoovers_company_report_sample.pdf

For a more easy comparison, this is a picture of a real report.

Now compare that to the image from the "New Century Teamsters" facebook page, I have uploaded it for your convenience.

The conclusion is pretty obvious. This report being given out and quoted by union members is false. That given, what does it tell you about the people that are trying to get you to join their organization, it sure made me angry when I realized I was being lied to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your looking at a free same try paying the $49 for the real report and stop posting
A sample report . You think that the sample report could be from 2013 and the $49 dollar report from 2009
Could be different? Stop grasping at straws and spreading false bull****!!!!

Testy testy. What I posted was a real report that they use to demonstrate what any report they make would look like. So no, I don't really need to spend the $50. And if you look at the fake report, the date is October 23, 2013. So my comparison and analysis is correct.

weird that a document from 2009 has a 2010 date, isn't it? Unless of course, this document is trying to model a current document, which brings us back to the fact that it looks nothing like what Hoovers D&B give out

FYI: We had these reports back in late 2007 about them after the 5% cut about these 2,this is way before a Union ever came-up around here !!! The bottom line is they are both getting bonus's every year and they say there is No $, They are like the Coach and QB of your football team and not producing,what does the GM do ??? :wavey: Show Them the door ! And give the employees a raise and 5% back with there bonus money.Hell even YRC has been getting cost of living raises:usa2:

I guess this is made up too. New century ipo filing
File Filename
EX-4.2 - EX-4.2 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv4w2.htm
S-1 - FORM S-1 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994sv1.htm
EX-10.7 - EX-10.7 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv10w7.htm
EX-4.7 - EX-4.7 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv4w7.htm
EX-4.5 - EX-4.5 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv4w5.htm
EX-4.6 - EX-4.6 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv4w6.htm
EX-4.3 - EX-4.3 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv4w3.htm
EX-4.9 - EX-4.9 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv4w9.htm
EX-4.4 - EX-4.4 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv4w4.htm
EX-4.8 - EX-4.8 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv4w8.htm
EX-10.1 - EX-10.1 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv10w1.htm
EX-21.1 - EX-21.1 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv21w1.htm
EX-10.2 - EX-10.2 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv10w2.htm
EX-10.3 - EX-10.3 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv10w3.htm
EX-10.5 - EX-10.5 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv10w5.htm
EX-10.9 - EX-10.9 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv10w9.htm
EX-4.10 - EX-4.10 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv4w10.htm
EX-23.1 - EX-23.1 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv23w1.htm
EX-10.4 - EX-10.4 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv10w4.htm
EX-10.8 - EX-10.8 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv10w8.htm
EX-10.6 - EX-10.6 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv10w6.htm
EX-10.16 - EX-10.16 - New Century Transportation, Inc. y85994exv10w16.htm
Exhibit 10.11
[New Century Letterhead]
August ___, 2009
[ ]
Re: Temporary Salary Reduction
Dear [ ]:
In light of the difficult economic environment in which the Company is currently operating, the Board of Directors of the Company is instituting an across the board temporary salary reduction of 5% applicable to all salaried employees and 10% for all senior management.
In light of your employment agreement with the Company, we request that you agree to modify your agreement to provide for a temporary reduction in your annual base salary to assist the Company in weathering the poor economy and to help protect our own mutual equity interests in the Company.
Specifically, the Board is requesting that you agree to modify your employment agreement to reduce, for a period of one (1) year, your current base salary by [ ]%. At the end of the one year period, which shall commence on August 9, 2009 your salary shall return to the level it would have had there been no modification, subject to any further agreement to modify. Please note this salary reduction will also affect any of your other employment benefits that are directly tied to your annual compensation. Your agreement to this request by the Company is voluntary and if you determine that you are unable to so agree, that decision will have no adverse consequence on your relationship with the Company.
Your signature below will signify your agreement with this contractual modification and a waiver of any contractual rights you would otherwise have with respect to this specific alteration of your compensation.
We would like to express the sincere appreciation of the Board for your cooperation as we pursue our mutual interest in navigating the Company through these difficult times.
If you are in agreement with the foregoing, please execute this modification by signing below and returning an original signed copy to the Company.

Sincerely,

NEW CENTURY TRANSPORTATION, INC.

By:

Director

By:

Director

By:

Director

By:

Director

By:

Director

By:

Director

By:

Director
Accepted and agreed to
this day of , 2009.
EMPLOYEE

Date:

Read more: New Century Transportation, Inc. - FORM S-1 - EX-10.11 - August 11, 2010

FYI: We had these reports back in late 2007 about them after the 5% cut about these 2,this is way before a Union ever came-up around here !!! The bottom line is they are both getting bonus's every year and they say there is No $, They are like the Coach and QB of your football team and not producing,what does the GM do ??? :wavey: Show Them the door ! And give the employees a raise and 5% back with there bonus money.Hell even YRC has been getting cost of living raises:usa2:

I'm a little confused, could you rephrase? What reports? Like the one I posted from facebook? How could it be from 2007 when it has dates from 2010, 2009? Anything you say based off of these documents can't be claimed to be true. The document isn't legitimate. I've proved that it's fake in multiple ways.

Whatever dude knobody cares what you say

So because I'm calling you out, and questioning your methods and your ring-around-the-merry-go-round answers, nobody cares what I have to say? Weird, cause I always try to listen to what my peers are saying and respect them for their ideas. Don't you?

Richard Beers and all his followers: We have answered and shown you everything you needed to know. You are going to vote no...the rest of us are voting yes.