The thanks you get for lending a helping hand./old guy got a beat down.

Thats really, really, sad, I took one look at the skank and said to myself, not surprising, by looking at her, she screams I don't care.

Yea I know, don't judge skanks on their looks alone...go figure.

well since she admitted to the cops she pulled him out and stabbed him, i would only hope and pray that the judge throws the book at her come sentencing time. and i also hope that the other gal, who may not have attacked the old man, gets just as long a jail sentence as she was there as well, also known as an accomplice.

to me, this smells and certainly sounds like a set up...100% for a robbery/assault, on ANYONE who had stopped to help.

For some reason when i saw Chicago, i wasnt surprised. Nice mug shot, she looks like first class gutter trash. Call me what you want

so so sad, i agree, hope she goes away for a long time but 6 months ids probably all unless she has a real bad record

The article says:
The woman, 28-year-old Sophia Body, apparently became enraged when the elderly man accidentally bumped her car with his.

And the skank's car probably looks like this:

Junk-Auto-Car-Removal-Tow.jpg

I'm with Wild Chick, I hope they send that skank away for a long, long, long, long time.

Better yet, give her the gas chamber.

The article says:

I'm with Wild Chick, I hope they send that skank away for a long, long, long, long time.

t

tsk..tsk...tsk..

i see where we have another violation of the "long" use...

better get a move on from your current location to make it harder for the word police to catch you..as for "wild chick" she's already a gonner as she will be so easy to find at her job..

i'm gonna miss her..........someday....

Maybe she needed a nice warm cell,3 meals a day & free uniforms for the winter, on the Illinois tax payers dime.

t

tsk..tsk...tsk..

i see where we have another violation of the "long" use...

better get a move on from your current location to make it harder for the word police to catch you..as for "wild chick" she's already a gonner as she will be so easy to find at her job..

i'm gonna miss her..........someday....

What in Gods name are you saying here?

The article says:

If larmar was around you'd be getting accused of being a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ.

What in Gods name are you saying here?

you used the word...."long" too many times..

there are limits to using the same word, and you are now gonnabe in big trouble from the word police..

Racer used the word "long" at least one more time than you did, but he can make a fast getaway, where you are stuck at your location...

so, while you are siting in a jail cell, for "over the limit" word usage...

i'm gonna miss you......someday.....when they come an get you..!!!

of course, you can cover yourself with mud or grease, like in a pic you once showed us, that "might" buy you some "escape time".....

you used the word...."long" too many times..

there are limits to using the same word, and you are now gonnabe in big trouble from the word police..

Racer used the word "long" at least one more time than you did, but he can make a fast getaway, where you are stuck at your location...

so, while you are siting in a jail cell, for "over the limit" word usage...

i'm gonna miss you......someday.....when they come an get you..!!!

of course, you can cover yourself with mud or grease, like in a pic you once showed us, that "might" buy you some "escape time".....

Well at least we don't have a certain someone who suffers from excessive use of punctuation, now do we??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????