The True Cost Of Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slavenomore, Apr 14, 2017.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Is that what we've been seeing during the primaries and since Trump got elected?
    It doesn't really seem that way.
    It seems they work for bigger money than 'us". And the Intelligence agencies and military and judges seem pretty much the same.....maybe they are supposed to work for us...or we are supposed to believe they work for us.....but it really doesn't seem that they truly work for 'us'.

2. slavenomore

I'm gonna stick this here...because it shows the Zionist influence on Christianity in this nation. And that surely plays a role in why we give so much money to another nation over our own...This guy did good homework...I give him an A+ on his article. We see some endtimes stuff on some threads here on the site...and I see the Zionist influence of people who don't probably know that their Protestant Churches have been swayed by the same people Christ stood against.
    http://eaec.org/newsletters/2007/Jan-Mar/NL2007Jan-Mar1.htm

DARBY’S MAN IN AMERICA

The Jewish leaders living in the 1850’s knew that the United States would be a power house of finance, manufacturing, education and military power in the future. They were also aware that the Christian church growth would eventually shift from England to the United States. Thus, they wanted to get in on the ground floor and have their people and doctrine in place in order to take control of the budding Christian church growth in the U.S. and make sure that from the very beginning they would have their doctrine anchored in dispensationalism with a strong support for the Zionist movement.

The leaders in Judaism are not just moving in the flesh, they are also guided by their father, the Devil.

“I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.” John 8:37-44

There is no doubt in my mind that the Devil knew that the United States in the future would become the world’s most powerful nation and that it would dominate the world in all areas of human life. In order for the Devil to control the Christian faith, he needed to find a man of low character, greedy for money, power and fame, and willing to lie and cheat when it is needed. He did find his men for false religions in Joseph Smith, Charles Taze Russell and a number of others, but the man to infiltrate the genuine Christian faith must be of a better quality, yet willing to compromise with the forces of evil. The Devil and the Jewish leadership found their man, Cyrus Ingerson Scofield. (1843-1921)

3. slavenomore

4. slavenomore

http://original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2017/04/23/cia-fights-disclosure-of-secret-aid-to-israel/
    The question has grown in importance. The Trump administration has indicated that it will be slashing the US foreign aid budget, except for funding to Israel. This may make the percentage of total US aid received by Israel jump from an average of 9 percent over the past four years to 20- 30 percent or even more of the total foreign aid pie. This worries many within the Israel lobby who wish to obscure how disproportionate it has become. Also, according to statistically significant opinion polling, the majority of Americans overwhelmingly oppose US aid to Israel.

The madness must end. We are in debt. They have enough dual citizens,worldwide, who are wealthy who can help their nation.

5. muddog

muddog Active Member

Genesis 12: 2-3

6. slavenomore

7. slavenomore

8. slavenomore

http://jdstone.org/cr/files/antisemitisminthenewtestament_1.html
    Some seem not to like the New Testament to much.
    Should we discard it and go right back to how it was before Christ began what He did?
    Maybe we should cut out all these verses to make them feel comfortable?
    Here are but a few verses from where Christianity borrowed its anti-Semitic sentiments.
    “The children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” (Matthew 8.12)

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.” (Matthew 23.37,38) Then answered all the people (Jews) and said, “His blood be on us and on our children” (Matthew 27:25). 1 “But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten” (Mark 13.9)

“He that believeth not shall be damned” (Mark 16.16)

“Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And I say the truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God” (John 8.43-47)

“Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so you do. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers” (Acts 7.51-53)

“It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you and judge yourself unworthy of everlasting life, we turn to the Gentiles” (Acts 13.45-51)

“For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake ... wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.” (Titus 1.10-14).

“The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.” (l Thessalonians 2.14-16)

“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is an antichrist, that denieth the father and the son. Whoever denieth the son, the same hath not the father” (l John 2.22,23)

“I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan ...” (Revelation 2.9,10)

“Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet...” (Revelation 3.9)

Would they cut some things out of the Talmud for us?
    Doubtful.
    So we do have a little bit of a dilemma.

9. slavenomore

Evil is at work with this decision IMO.
    May is Mary's Month in Catholicism.
    And Trump just gave it to the Jews.
    Evil pushed for this IMO.
    It's no coincidence that they wanted this month imo.
    It was their AntiChrist souls which wanted it....they always want MORE.
    https://www.catholicculture.org/culture/liturgicalyear/overviews/months/05_1.cfm

10. slavenomore

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2017/may/spending-bill-includes-billions-in-for-israel
    Congress passed a funding bill Thursday that will give Israel billions of dollars and advance more pro-Israel efforts in the U.S.

The bill provides $3.1 billion plus an additional $75 million in overall security assistance to Israel. It includes funding for programs like Israel's missile defense system and the development of Israeli technology, energy and water.

"AIPAC applauds Congress for including key provisions to help Israel address critical security challenges in the Omnibus Appropriations bill for Fiscal Year 2017," said Mark Kleinman, AIPAC's Southeastern States director.

Many hope these provisions are the first of many actions the new administration will take in support of Israel. Congress will consider several pieces of legislation to counter Iran's aggression and combat the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement.

Don't worry about people losing pensions or jobs right here.........don't worry about the taxes we must pay....just throw it away to another country so you can keep living large off of their donations....Thanks.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

http://americaneconomicalert.org/ticker_home.asp

http://biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
    Time to add another....we are broke here too.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101219111732AAmbhP1
    Why were jews banned by 79 different countries throughout history?
    Best Answer: If a person got kicked out of a bar, you could blame it on the owner. However, if a person gets kicked out of 79 bars, you would have to think something that the person is doing is wrong.

Jews have such a superiority complex that they can never or will never admit blame or guilt for anything to the Gentiles. It would be kind of funny if it wasn't so obscene.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  11. slavenomore

12. slavenomore

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Israel_Threatens_to_Legalize_Apartheid,_Opens_Debate_on_Becoming_Solely_Jewish_State/58302/0/38/38/Y/M.html
    If this is their desire for Israel...then ultimately they will do it to you too...just as Islam would do.
    I'd re-evaluate our friendship and allowing dual-citizens access to our legislations.
    If you are not one of them...you are just here to be used by them.
    Multi-culturism will not beat them.
    freemasonry will not defend you.
    Protestantism weakens your defense.
    There is only one defense.

13. slavenomore

NO, Mr. Rodney King ,sir. We cannot just get along.

14. slavenomore

15. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Foreign aid goes to all the nations in the region including those who fund terrorisim and post terrorisim rewards such as the Palestinian authority who by the way only favor one religion.

The Israelites are tolerant to all the major religions unlike the vast majority of nations that practice Islam. Israel allows those of all religions to sit in their government and the Muslims who live within Israel's boarders have more freedom than in any other country in the region, as well as being more prosperous.

Does it make sense to lend financial and military aid to the only Democracy in the region? Yes it does.

16. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Jesus was a Jew. His desiples founded the early Christian church and sacrificed. If you actually read the Bible you would understand that the entire Old Testament pointed toward Christ, each and every book.

Your persecution of those who have faith is nothing new. Actually as I have pointed out before those who consider themselves atheist or even agnostics have faith as well, just a different one. There are also Jewish Christ followers. When you look at all the compiled evedince; science, archeological, continuous written record with little variation and some of the oldest recorded script the case for Christianity and Judaism has been one long consistent record unlike Islam and even the classics.

Did you know that you can date the records to within the lifetime that Christ walked the earth? Unlike Homer or Socrates..

And best of all if I and other's of faith are wrong no big deal. If unbelievers are well.... it is warm there at least.

17. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Contrary to what many believe obedience to God’s Laws or rules is not a form of punishment. Many in today's society view it as such, they point to the fact that Christians have to follow rules and they look at this with disdain. Often we hear the argument that they do not want to embrace Christ in their hearts because they would have to give up control and do not want to follow the rules. They point out that they do not have to follow God’s teachings to be a good person and that in doing so it would place limitations in their lives.

An unbeliever will many times point out that they do not need guidence to be kind to others or to do what is right. They may say to you that it is something natural and that they do not need to be told what is right or wrong. They point out the fact that so many believers struggle with obeying God’s teachings, that they have no desire to be told to submit to them. Many could not point to the compass that guides them in their moral beliefs. Often we hear that it is just how it is. When you point to them that it comes back to God’s teachings and Laws they most often deny it. What is missed by this argument between believers and non believers is that left to ourselves, we would spend eternity in hell for our sins. Humans can not help but to sin. This is why it is so important for believers to explain that yes we all sin and are fallen, but that God set a plan in place to save humanity from itself.

God is just and merciful, he gave us free will to follow him or not to follow him. He is sovereign and in complete control no matter what is going on in the world. God intervenes in the lives of people because He cares. His ultimate plan overrules humankind and anyone who rejects God’s offer of forgiveness and disobeys His rules are responsible for their own actions.

18. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

When one decides to deny the word of God they are setting themselves up to place their will before the will of God. In essence they are placing themselves up as their own God. They are deciding for themselves what is right and wrong, righteous and unrighteous. Even today we are subject to the whims of pride and gullibility, the enemy is crafty and knows how to target these flaws. Satan in the form of the serpent targeted Eve’s gullibility to question the word of God, just as we today have false teachers and those who deny his word doing the work of the serpent to target the pride and gullibility of those who do not place the Word of God above all and remain obedient to His will. Disobedience to God’s will and commands ultimately leads to sin, that always results in cutting the sinner off from God’s gift of eternal life for those who do not repent.

Obedience to God is an internal appeal to accept the changes of the outward character of man. The enemy attacks outwardly to influence the inner heart of man. Pride and gullibility are but a few avenues used by the great deceiver to lead us astray. Temptation and greed are the winds of the storm that continue to chip away the mortar that binds our temple. Our cornerstone is found in the word, our faith and obedience to God’s commands are our guidepost in our walk. Mercy is granted freely for those who come to Him. We are created in His image and as such He want’s us to be like him, because of temptation we are fallen. From the time of Adam and Eve to the time of Noah our numbers continued to increase as did our wickedness.

19. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

God wants the very best for mankind, even though He granted us free will, He still wants us to follow his rules. Like any good father he places boundaries of what is acceptable behavior and unacceptable behavior. As our creator, God has the right to create and establish the Laws that HIs creation has to abide by. His Laws are both spiritual and material. The responsibility rests with the individual to obey or disobey God’s Laws and commands. He established these restrictions to prohibit man from doing what is destructive and harmful to himself and others.

We need to pause here and be reminded that God knows our every thought and action. He knows this from those who believe in him and those who do not. We don’t have to be someone of historical precedence such as Naoh or anyone else mentioned in scripture to be judged for our obedience or disobedience to His commands and Laws. In today's society as in the past, man has come under the belief that God’s Laws and commands do not have to be followed and that there will be no repercussions for not doing so. This is historical and archeological shown to be false. The fall of all great societies can be traced back to the disobedience of individuals who collectively shunned God’s Laws both spiritually and materially.

In perverted ways we see the forces of evil adopt symbols of historic and biblical meaning to represent something entirely different than original intent. In a clear sign of disobedience we see today those who clearly disobey God’s commands against sexual immorality adopt the rainbow as their banner, when the rainbow was the sign of God’s covenant that never again will He send flood waters to destroy all living creatures. Genesis 9:12-17, “ And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
    So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

20. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Through collective individual disobedience from believers and disbelievers in today's society we are allowing ourselves to be conditioned into acceptance of behaviors that go directly against God’s Laws and commands. It is a spiritual battle and the enemy is crafty, he wants for us to shun God’s Laws and commands. As with any great society the continual drip of our collective disobedience sets us further along the path of angering God to the point that he will choose to punish us for our disobedience.

When you truly examine the fall of great societies such as ancient Egypt, Rome, Greece, and Israel to name a few you see the fact that as a collective, they all chose to shun God’s laws and commands. Of course there were individuals and groups that stayed the course just as there is today, but the fact that as a whole these societies turned away from God. Through the continual drip and pressure of the enemy they shunned commands such as refraining from sexual immorality, idolatry and the worship of false Gods, drunkenness, greed, and respect of fellow man and life to name a few. Just as it was then, today we are continuing down this path of disobedience. Individually we are called to be obedient and it is through the gift of free will that we can choose not to obey, or to obey no matter what the winds of the current cultural storm throws at us.

slavenomore likes this.