The True Cost Of Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slavenomore, Apr 14, 2017.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

https://thezog.info/

The ZOG...Who controls America?....was sent to me.....and all the influencial positions of our nation were controlled by Jews in one way or other.....every line in the link ended in.....2% of America is Jewish .......I don't know if the same pages exist or have been updated...but here is a link.........That headed me down this path.....they rule right and left......and they, not Muslims ruled Obama.....It was during his administration it was sent to me.....it shocked me.........I was big on Buchanan and the seeds of mistrust were.planted then.....because he was right, as usual.

2. slavenomore

http://www.charismanews.com/world/39344-messianic-jews-the-most-hated-people-on-earth
    These Jews are the most hated people on Earth to Israels Jews....I like what they're doing but there's only 10-20,000 in Israel....and that, combined with the idea that all Jews in Israel hate them for becoming Christian....reinforces my belief that we Christian Americans are just being used by a bunch of Lowlife politicians and Lowlife political donors...I want no more spending of any kind on them.

3. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

You know Slave there was once a Austrian Corporal who expressed the same views that you do.

4. slavenomore

The guy whose peo
    The guy who didn't want communism, so he threw put the commie Jews, and then their cowardly globalist business. Community declared economic war on him through worldwide boycott, whilst the innocent sat right in the middle of his country? They tried to starve him through Versailles and then a second time?
    The guy who broke from central world banks and was resented for it because Germany thrived without their debt slavery? That guy who we've been lied to about our whole lives?

5. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Slave you at least show your honesty and support for the little corporal

6. slavenomore

I don't agree with what was done to innocents but do believe they left no choice. And I do believe that Putin, Trump or North Korea could also be put in that position in no time....if they try and change things too much...or especially if they make moves to leave the world central banks who "loans" us our currency. Hitler opposed 2 giants.....communism and he quit using loaned money.....just like Kennedy was gonna do and Lincoln did.......

7. slavenomore

http://victuruslibertas.com/2017/05/readers-and-viewers-of-vl-ask-fbi-anon-their-own-questions/
    I don't know if this is National Enquirer type journalism...Foreign Intel "journalism" or real...but none the les..This story is pretty cool..maybe it's entertainment?
    SHIFT FREQUENCY asked: How dangerous is Comey’s firing for Clinton?

A: Very dangerous. But, few are thinking it through. The real danger is if she is given partial immunity. if HRC is facing serious prison time, and she can reduce her sentence by playing ball, we expect this will be the most profound thing Trump can do to drain the swamp. HRC has the goods on Schumer, and McCain, Graham, Blumenthal, and so much more. Imagine the most powerful mafia Don snitching on 30 years of tangled and corrupt relationships. Then triple the effect. HRC could effectively put 200 people currently in power behind bars. This may be Trump’s chess move, however he needs to get rid of Kushner right away. As I indicated, Kushner is playing in an occult sandbox and there are recordings of this HRC is fully aware. It could get ugly.

Anon2 asked: What about Seth Rich and his murder?

A: Expect a flood of new info regarding this. It was a sloppy hit, and can lead directly to 3 senators, and John Brennan calling in a favor from some of his Mossad buddies. This I have heard from more than one source. There is a leaker within the DC police, and fireworks will come soon enough. Seth Rich passed on over 44k emails to Wikileaks. Why do you think the CIA is calling for JA’s head? Because they must silence any investigation into Rich’s execution. Start with Schumer and McCain and see where the breadcrumbs lead.

GILLIAN asked: Which of the dominoes involved in the Clinton Foundation – pay-to-play, pedophile, drug-running, gun running, human trafficking, organ harvesting, money laundering (etc.) network is most likely to be the first to fall, if any at all?

A: All of the above, plus, the Israeli lobby, when fully exposed, with show how the alphabets have been compromised by a foreign nation. I believe Steele indicated that our “truest ally” is actually our national extortionist, and it’s true. Imagine the public’s reaction when they find 80% of our senators and congressmen are on the take, allowing espionage, extortion and pedophilia to become the norm. We have a saying around here. If something dirty comes up regarding a politician, we refer to it as New Babylon“.

8. slavenomore

Read stuff other than what we have been propagandized to believe....Constitutionalists despise the FED...yet here is a guy who got rid of that system and turned his nation around in 2 years....everybody working....that's why his people were loyal and respected him...he didn't put a gun to his people's heads to follow him...He helped them prosper again....away from the central banks..who just happen to be mostly a jewish thing....usury was their sin many times through many decades and centuries.
    http://gatorpress.com/?p=3374
    https://archive.org/stream/HowHitlerDefiedTheInternationalBankers/HowHitlerDefiedTheBankers_djvu.txt
    http://www.webofdebt.com/articles/bankrupt-germany.php

9. slavenomore

10. slavenomore

11. slavenomore

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/new-us-ambassador-to-israel-funds-illegal-settlements-owns-a
    Never before has the the United States choice for US ambassador to Israel provoked such controversy.

On March 23 2017 the United States Senate swore in David Friedman, 57, with a 52-46 vote, a man who opposes a Palestinian state, actively fundraises for illegal Israeli settlements and owns a house in Jerusalem.

"This appointment should explode any remaining doubts among Palestinians and the international community that the US can be any kind of honest broker," Nur Arafeh, an analyst with a Palestinian think-tank, told Al Jazeera. She stated, "It confirms that the Americans have no positive role to play in the struggle for self-determination or rights for the Palestinian people."

Major Jewish organisations, hundreds of Rabbis and tens of thousands of American Jews signed a petition urging the Senate to vote against his confirmation.

Friedman is the president of American Friends of Beit El Institutions, a non profit fund which raises millions of dollars for an illegal, Jewish-only settlement in the Palestinian West Bank. The money has paid for several schools and news organisations in Beit El, a town with approximately 7,000 residents north of Ramallah.

Ask this guy if he'd approve of any Catholics only places in America or Israel.

12. slavenomore

https://www.christiantoday.com/arti...holocaust.denial.row.at.university/109397.htm
    Do we think they have any book opposing Christian views books in the library? Any opposing Catholic views..maybe about the Reformation or Inquisition? Any supporting homosexuality or abortion or anything else Christianity has different 'facts' on.......freedom of speech is not something favored by these people unless it benefits their own...Not to be trusted in our government imo.

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/05/...cluded-in-holocaust-historian-search-results/

And it doesn't stop at controlling the University libraries....They even go to Google to keep 'history' exactly the way they want it taught.

13. slavenomore

14. slavenomore

http://www.govtslaves.com/capitol-h...-anonymous-lawmaker-behind-anti-israel-forum/
    Rep. Peter Roskam (R., Ill.), co-chair of the House Republican Israel Caucus, told the Free Beacon on Wednesday that taxpayer resources should not be used to fund an event backed by those advocating boycotts of Israel.

“It’s completely unacceptable to use the resources of the House of Representatives to help promote the hateful, malevolent BDS [Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions] campaign,” Roskam said. “If a Member of Congress wishes to sponsor an event like this, he or she should step forward and tell us why.”

The event, “50 Years of Israeli Military Occupation & Life for Palestinian Children,” is scheduled to be held June 8 in room 122 of Capitol Hill’s Cannon House Office Building, according to an invitation viewed by the Free Beacon.

This is the US...not Israel...and if stuff can be done for Israel...then stuff can be done against it too...this is not Israel...If you favor Israel more...go there...and run for office there..Live there..and get out pf our government.

15. slavenomore

[​IMG]
    And there was once a carpenter who stood up to these people.
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/06/deuteron-Blueprint-of-the-New-World-Order.html
    Deuteronomy is Blueprint of the New World Order
    Another interesting story.
    Islam is on the rise...bigtime......We were given the tools to defeat it...but it ain't gonna happen following those who hung our guy on the cross...no way....no how.

I don't know the greatest challenge...it could be Islam...but without putting the brakes on Freemasonry and Judaism.....we are gonna have a tough time with Islam....we already are.
    http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/greatest-challenge-the-church-is-facing-swells-worldwide/

16. slavenomore

They are wasting our money again......bankrupting us for Israel...and by Israel. They care not for Christian nations...only their own money and power...and they are using us. Wake the F up!

17. slavenomore

Oliver Stone: "Israel is more dangerous than Russia."
    http://tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2017/06/oliver-stone-israel-is-more-dangerous.html#more
    [​IMG]
    “You can’t mention Israel, Bro!”
    …by Jonas E. Alexis
    Oliver Stone probably didn’t know that he was attacking the Neoconservative hawks, warmongers, and ethnic cleansers in Washington when he told Stephen Colbert that “Israel had far more involvement in the US election than Russia.”[1]
    That statement indeed was a political bomb, and it almost certainly took Colbert by surprise. In response to this claim, the Jewish Press declared:
    “Stone was obviously pulling the old anti-Israel, leftist line about how AIPAC is controlling Washington (much the way the ‘Jews’ control Hollywood) – and in his haste to save face apparently forgot the difference between contributing to political campaigns and hacking DNC computers.”[2]
    Well, obviously Stone stroke a nerve, for we all know by now that AIPAC has had and continues to have a tremendously powerful influence on U.S. foreign policy. Once again, this is not conspiracy stuff. The scholarly studies on this issue are just an embarrassment to riches:

Paul R. Pillar, Intelligence and U.S. Foreign Policy: Iraq, 9/11, and Misguided Reform (New York: Columbia University Pres, 2011).
    Michael MacDonald, Overreach: Delusions of Regime Change in Iraq (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 2014).
    John M. Schuessler, Deceit on the Road to War: Presidents, Politics, and American Democracy (New York: Cornell University Press, 2015).
    John J. Mearsheimer, Why Leaders Lie: The Truth About Lying in International Politics (New York: Oxford University Press, 2011).
    Muhammad Idrees Ahmad, The Road to Iraq: The Making of a Neoconservative War (Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2014).
    Stefan Halper and Jonathan Clarke, America Alone: The Neo-Conservatives and the Global Order (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004).
    Murray Friedman, The Neoconservative Revolution: Jewish Intellectuals and the Shaping of Public Policy (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2005).
    John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt, The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy (New York: Farrar & Straus, 2007).
    Bob Woodward, Plan of Attack: The Definitive Account of the Decision to Invade Iraq (New York: Simon & Schuster, 2004).
    Michael Isikoff and David Corn, Hubris: The Inside Story of Spin, Scandal, and the Selling of the Iraq War (New York: Random House, 2006).

But the simple question is this: do we have enough evidence which points to the idea that Israel has been meddling in U.S. elections and foreign affairs? Yes.

18. slavenomore

Here's the reason I ask.....
    [​IMG]
    Like I've posted a bunch..I am catholic.....and protestants interpretations drive me nuts sometimes.....I get the feeling many pprotestant denominations were founded and sometimes are still run by Masons today..........It is no wonder that the Church has had problems with Freemasonry, Protestants, and Jews......To me there's a very big error in Protestantism...especially when jews and Freemasons are involved. in Christian teaching.................The Devil loves confusion.

19. slavenomore

https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/06/will-resistance-to-communism.html
    We are living in the peak of Jew World Order.If you find this statement antisemitic, if you disagree with the facts and statistics that identify American Jews as heavily dominating or fully controlling American Media, Banking, the Judiciary and American Culture (Hollywood/Education/Book Publishing) - controlling through the Jewish lobby our Congress, the Senate, the Pentagon, Policing and Intelligence Agencies as well - if you are still in denial of the above facts, then this article is not for you.... - See more at: https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/06/will-resistance-to-communism.html#sthash.rkFuHVcl.dpuf

Yes, Jewish power exists. It is not a figment of a twisted imagination nor the delusion of a tin-hatter high on drugs. It is simply so. Jewish power exists. In glaring abundance. Therefore it must be rationally examined and critiqued as one would any other brand of dominant power. Jewish power is not exempt from thorough investigation, cynical or otherwise. Why should it be? After all, openly examining and analyzing power is the hallmark of a sanguine democracy. - See more at: https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/06/will-resistance-to-communism.html#sthash.rkFuHVcl.dpuf

Makow comment- The reason there is no opposition to this oppression is that the Masonic Jewish bankers have installed a class of Gentile traitors, Freemasons, to administer their tyranny. I wish "Taxi" would include Freemasonry in his otherwise excellent presentation. Anti Masonry is a way to sidestep the spurious charge of anti Semitism. This site monitors Masonic influence. - See more at: https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/06/will-resistance-to-communism.html#sthash.rkFuHVcl.dpuf

20. slavenomore

"Being willing to lie, cheat, steal, torture, and murder does not make you a superior human being, It only makes you a human being willing to lie, cheat, steal, torture, and murder." -- Michael Rivero, commenting on Israel's Mossad

Read more: www.whatreallyhappened.com http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/#ixzz4kOO0NQch