The True Cost Of Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by slavenomore, Apr 14, 2017.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

[​IMG]

2. slavenomore

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/201...3M-welfare-fraud-investigation/5511498494495/
    Four N.J. couples arrested in $1.3M welfare fraud investigation

By Andrew V. Pestano [​IMG] [​IMG] | June 26, 2017 at 1:29 PM
    .tw_if iframe{vertical-align: bottom;}

[​IMG]10 Comments
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

June 26 (UPI) -- The FBI and New Jersey law enforcement agencies said eight people, including rabbi, have been arrested on charges of defrauding $1.3 million from state and federal public assistance programs.

The law enforcement agencies carried out the arrests on Monday in the Lakewood area.

Zalmen Sorotzkin, a rabbi who runs the Congregation Lutzk synagogue and its connecting businesses, faces charges of theft by deception in the Ocean County Superior Court. His wife, Tzipporah Sorotzkin, also faces criminal charges.......................................
    .................A law enforcement source told the Asbury Park Press that the investigation into the fraud scheme found that government benefits fraud and income tax evasion in the Lakewood community is widespread.

I guess I'm to be cursed for posting this....so be it.

3. slavenomore

Yep. I tend to believe tis stuff...because like I have said before.....I believe the military is supposed to be Defense...not Offense....you can read this yourself...none of these wars ever made sense to me...nor did the Desert Storm thing......we are 20 trillion in debt....people dying everywhere for this BS....and ya wonder why I have a problem with these people and their morals...and people sympathizing for them?
    http://rense.com/general96/americasdescent.html
    US foreign policy has bizarrely been controlled by Israel for decades, but no one will talk about it. It's like Fight Club? The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club. The first rule about Israeli control of our Congress, foreign policy and our entire media is you can't talk about Israel control. The truth is, these Middle East wars were planned for Israel long before 911. To understand what is going is on, one would want to read Oded Yinon's 1982 Plan for the Middle East and a "Greater Israel".

Yinon was a Senior Official within the Israeli Foreign Ministry and a journalist with the Jerusalem Post. Donald Trump confirmed his support recently for the illegal settlements and his opposition to United Nations Security Council resolution # 2334, which, of course, affirms the illegality of the Israeli settlements. The plan was for Israel' s neighbors to become weakened and fractured through regime change and war. I don't think anyone thought that Israel would ever carry out their evil plan themselves, not when they control the most powerful military on the planet. Enter The Neo-Cons.

A White paper was written for Bibi Netanyahu in 1996, by Robert Kagan's Neo Con group, "The Project for a New American Century." PNAC was a faction of Israel firsters, made up of American Neo-Con Jews and Christian Zionist. This unlikely group would change the course of history. Titled a "A Clean Break," The plan called for Israel to abandon past practices of trading land for peace as a waste of time and resources, and called for a more hostile and aggressive approach. They would Steal the land they desired through regime change and the ethnic cleansing of millions of people. This would only happen through a major paradigm shift and what PNAC called a "New Pearl Harbor type event", like 911, to kick start their planned land theft and genocide.

Unbelievably, the paper makes this assertion: "Our claim to the land to which we have clung for hope for 2000 years is legitimate and noble. Only the unconditional acceptance by Arabs of our rights, especially in their territorial dimension. Our claim to the land? "Whose future? Using a line from the Bible to justify stealing land, treasure and precious lives is despicable. Members of this group should someday be reviled in history books with the worst traitors and despots. "A Clean Break" called for regime change in seven countries and the Balkanization of the countries that would make up the new greater Israel.

Those seven countries targeted were Iraq, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan and of course Iran. Members of the group were Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Perle, Douglas Feith, David Wurmser, William Kristol, Scooter Libby, Jeb Bush and John Bolton, to name just a few of the traitors and liars that George W Bush assembled and allowed to hijack our country's foreign policy 17 years ago. The War on Terror is a monstrous lie. It's time people wake up.

We are in the calm before the storm. Most Americans would be shocked to learn that this long planned "War on Terror," where we have spent so much blood and treasure, is nothing but an Israeli land grab. Don't hold your breath waiting for the media to tell you what's really going on. The President is a compliant Israeli dupe as were his predecessors. His new UN Ambassador, Nikki Haley, is an unapologetic Israeli sycophantic tool, who will never allow any criticism of Israel on her watch.

Many misguided Christians still blindly support this insane agenda. ISIS is a mercenary army being used to take Assad out and break up Syria. Russia knows what is going on, and knows the UN is in the tank for the Zionists. How far will Trump take this? He's in the same tank as the UN and the rest of the country's whose leaders are sold out, blackmailed or threatened by the Zionists. It wouldn't surprise me if they pull another false flag gas attack to be blamed on Assad. Israel won't give up their plan for a Greater Israel or "Eretz Israel", no how many Goyim have to die for them to get it.

4. slavenomore

5. slavenomore

Here's one for those who think Israel is just like us...no they are not...they keep it illegal to marry interfaith...meaning Jews can only marry jews....What if we did that here? Sounds like a plan to me.
    They also only allow immigrants who are Jewish...how about we only allow Christians here?

The biggest opposition to doing what I said would come from the Jewish people!

Israel Moves to Tighten its Racial Purity Laws
    June 23, 2017 9

Israel has moved to tighten its racial purity laws with the main Rabbinical authority in charge of training rabbis upholding its ban on performing marriage ceremonies between Jews and Goyim—while at the same time, the Israeli government has announced a new law which will squash all legal challenges to its biologically-based Jews-only racial immigration requirements.
    [​IMG]
    The Jewish Telegraphic Agency has reported that the Jewish Theological Seminary (JTS), which trains rabbis for the Conservative movement, said it is committed to keeping its ban on clergy from performing “interfaith” wedding ceremonies.
    The JTS said that a marriage in Israel “is not only a celebration of a couple, but a commitment to the Jewish covenant” and that therefore marriages between Jews and non-Jews would remain illegal.
    Currently, it is illegal under Jewish law for Jews to marry non-Jews in Israel, but recently some left wing Jews have tried to get this changed.
    A statement issued this week by the JTS came in response to the announcement last week by two rabbis who belong to the Rabbinical Assembly, the international association of Conservative rabbis, that they would begin officiating at such ceremonies.
    “We understand the arguments made for our clergy to officiate at interfaith weddings, knowing that they come from a place of genuine concern for bringing near individuals and families who are or might be estranged from the community and tradition we love,” the statement, published on its website and first published in the Forward.
    “However, we believe — and the data confirm — that by far the most effective path toward building a Jewish future is to strengthen Jewish identity, beginning with the Jewish family.”.................................................

They will not allow this anywhere for Christians in the world...These people would fight it...wake up to these selfish peoples ways.

6. slavenomore

7. slavenomore

[​IMG]

Wonder why Christianity is on a decline for years?
    This stuff goes on at all kinds of power spots in the nations....There is no such thing as Judeo-Christian....You can be only one.

8. slavenomore

Required reading for generation after generation in school........Lies. Brainwashing.
    [​IMG]

9. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Yikes.

slavenomore likes this.
  10. slavenomore

We'd probably see the same kinda stuff in a lot of other media and entertainment.....and banks.
    At least people are looking for catholic programing and such when watching EWTN......not the case in media and entertainment and education though....but values and morals are definitely taught there....to most of the nation and world.

11. slavenomore

https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/07/protocols-of-zion.html

Many people think "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is anti-Semitic "hate literature" and a fraud.

Nobel Prize winner Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote that the book exhibits "the mind of genius." Pretty good for a hoax, wouldn't you say?

Solzhenitsyn said it exhibits "great strength of thought and insight... Its design... (increasing freedom and liberalism, which is terminated in social cataclysm)...is well above the abilities of an ordinary mind... It is more complicated than a nuclear bomb."

I believe the Protocols are genuine. They are lectures addressed to Jewish Freemasons (probably at the Mizraim Lodge in Paris) detailing an incredible plan to overthrow Western Civilization, subjugate mankind, and concentrate "all the wealth of the world... in our hands." They were given as a regular series of workshops to these Masons in Paris. The author describes them as an "exposition of our programme" and often begins by saying, "Today we will discuss..."

[​IMG]
    Those who think the Protocols were delivered at the First Zionist Congress in Basel in 1897 are sadly mistaken. This is not information that the average Jew was privy to. There were over 200 delegates at that conference along with 26 members of the press.

Rabbi Ehrenpries, (1869-1951) the Chief Rabbi of Sweden from 1910-1951, reportedly wrote in 1924: "Long have I been well acquainted with the contents of the Protocols, indeed for many years before they were ever published in the Christian press. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were in point of fact not the original Protocols at all, but a compressed extract of the same. Of the 70 Elders of Zion, in the matter of origin and of the existence of the original Protocols, there are only ten men in the entire world who know." (Quoted without source online in "1001 Quotations About Jews.")

12. slavenomore

This one is a second part to the above.
    https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/07/protocols-5-11.html

13. slavenomore

14. slavenomore

15. slavenomore

16. slavenomore

17. slavenomore

[​IMG]

For real????
    you'd have to look it up yourself..........and we wonder where Christian morals have gone??????
    Yes it's 2013.......my bet is that somebody's got a graph like this for today...

18. Driver71

Driver71 AKA:DBLCLUTCH

S0000,slave not moving to Iseral, I guess.

19. slavenomore

I don't meet the qualifications..........wrong race or religion I guess???

I kinda liked it where I am.....but people can't leave it that way....you're not allowed to have it with the same types of people in an area..It's nt politically correct.......unless of course you are in Israel....then one group is allowed to have it's way with everything and be left alone to do it.......diversity isn't pushed there is it?
    Nope...it's a nation made for one race...one religion..
    The rest of the world is not allowed to have that......at least not the white Christian nations.....they are to be diversified wether they like it or not.

20. Driver71

Driver71 AKA:DBLCLUTCH

Slave,is that the way America should be?