XPO | The truth about whats happening at XCO !!!!!!

yes we sure did get our paycut back yupp along with a hefty health insurance increase which was 3 or 4 times that of which we lost not to mention anytime we have recieved a rasie in the past 5 years it came with a health insurance increase so did we really get a pay Raise !!!?!?!?!? I for one think yupp It all looks great on paper they gave us back our money and took it right back and them some from our other hand I do not know about you But I consider a real pay Raise to be one with out Additional costs to me if your going to give me a Raise Give me A Raise dont give me a Raise then stab me in the back with additional health insurance premuims !!!

Finally!!...

Someone who "gets it"...

If I didn't know better...I would say Matty Moroun bought controlling interest in Con-Way...

This is his MO style.

Perhaps Doug and company have found themselves a mentor. And they seem to exhibit an idolatrous envy while trying to duplicate his business model.

"Keeping the Dream Alive"

Rat

Update on XCO ? Hard to tell. We have had probably 8 drivers quit the last 3 weeks. I think at least 6 were yes votes. Everything still very quiet. Lay-off season is coming. And then the bids. Looking forward to Christmas. I needs me a new chain saw !

Really!!!...Eight???...in the last three weeks?

IIRC...it wasn't just too many months ago I predicted this very thing would happen.

This 'new' breed of driver will not tolerate the nonsense so faithfully perpetuated by these companies.

And Con-Way has no exclusivity in this affair...all companies do it.

My company parades a 'people first' dog and pony show. All it amounts to is "feel good about yourself...I make a difference" mentality that is the quintessential definition of BS.

Diversity this and diversity that...pretty little posters behind the glass...cutesy web pages...advertising hype ad nauseum. All in attempt to not only soothe the employee base...but to have the general public believe in the 'sanctity' of the purple beast.

This generation is not inclined to tolerate the BS precipitated by these companies...they don't care. The days of eating dung for the sake of having 'good' job are over. They just don't care.

The pool of available drivers who meet the standards of these companies is rapidily shrinking.

The entire industry is about to change...for the worse. And they are too self absorbed to see it coming.

Rat

IIRC...it wasn't just too many months ago I predicted this very thing would happen.

This 'new' breed of driver will not tolerate the nonsense so faithfully perpetuated by these companies.

My company parades a 'people first' dog and pony show. All it amounts to is "feel good about yourself...I make a difference" mentality that is the quintessential definition of BS.

Diversity this and diversity that...pretty little posters behind the glass...cutesy web pages...advertising hype ad nauseum. All in attempt to not only soothe the employee base...but to have the general public believe in the 'sanctity' of the purple beast.

This generation is not inclined to tolerate the BS precipitated by these companies...they don't care. The days of eating dung for the sake of having 'good' job are over. They just don't care.

The pool of available drivers who meet the standards of these companies is rapidily shrinking.

The entire industry is about to change...for the worse. And they are too self absorbed to see it coming.

Rat
They're quitting down here too.

Would you not feel guilty if someone listened to you, bought this "better insurance" and really needed it for something catastrophic? Blah, blah, blah... can't YOU come up with something else.

Its not his Fault yall His Judgement is Clouded !!

His Brain Is Swiming In A Toxic Ocean Of beer!!

Finally!!...

Someone who "gets it"...

If I didn't know better...I would say Matty Moroun bought controlling interest in Con-Way
This is his MO style.

Perhaps Doug and company have found themselves a mentor. And they seem to exhibit an idolatrous envy while trying to duplicate his business model.

"Keeping the Dream Alive"

Rat
Fred takin good care of ya ? Right ?.......LOL....LOL.....LOL......

Rat
I'll take Con-job over Fed-Up any time.You gave up 10 yrs to start over at Fred's Place.They got you.........GOOD....LOL..LOL....LOL...

Guys just couldn't take it anymore. Some are getting out while they can. We have lost a few cards because they left. We are doing a BBQ on the 9th of October to get interest going again. Things have been really quiet here. We want to give everyone an update where things stand and try to get more cards.

The holding pattern continues. A whole lot of... " well, if " and a some "maybe". These guys are just looking for any reason or excuse to get someone, anyone to sign a card. We wait to see if or when anything will actually happen.

Could probably get a lot more people to show up if it was at a bar. Have a few beers. Talk some shizzy. Get them to sign up after they are good and blitzed. That might work. Empty promises go good with jack and coke. Sound better, too !

The holding pattern continues. A whole lot of... " well, if " and a some "maybe". These guys are just looking for any reason or excuse to get someone, anyone to sign a card. We wait to see if or when anything will actually happen.

Could probably get a lot more people to show up if it was at a bar. Have a few beers. Talk some shizzy. Get them to sign up after they are good and blitzed. That might work. Empty promises go good with jack and coke. Sound better, too !

That works with women. lmao