The truth and nothing but the truth

You know what I do see however are a few people that have had bad experiences in the past with unions. Doesn't mean those experiences will happen at Nct. One person who had to deal with a union in a management level. And one guy who is trying to tell everyone hey we have been treated like crap in the past at Nct maybe it won't be so bad having Union representation.

What's the benefit of me taking another wage cut to fund this union thing? I remember working at a shoprite and taking wage cuts for a union, that was rough, especially as a kid trying to make something for himself.

Who says you have to take a wage cut?
Teamsters are going for a raise pension and health benefits. Not going backwards !!!!

You just said it all in this post! "GOING FOR..." there are NO GUARANTEES.
How are you going to feel, after negotiation, when there is no raise, etc and we are paying dues monthly while the organizers and business agents are living off of OUR PAY CUT (dues).

Your NEVER getting anything from these people EVER!!!! So we need someone to stand up for
Us!!!!! If we don't get what we want then we stand out front !!!!! Have some balls!!!

Your NEVER getting anything from these people EVER!!!! So we need someone to stand up for
Us!!!!! If we don't get what we want then we stand out front !!!!! Have some balls!!!

Stand out front and make $200.00 a week? Yes, that's the strike pay from the Brotherhood, DFF...NO THANKS.
You do that, moron.
I have a family to support and the kids are expecting Santa in 7 weeks.

You are obviously A) confusing bravado with courage or B) been horribly misled.
I am going for going for B since you seem like you're one of the senior guys.
Funny thing is the senior guys are smarter than this.
Did you have a recent work related injury?

It's people like you two who don't want to stand up for yourselves Ang get what you deserve, you would rather
Let the rich keep getting richer! Keep eating sloppy joes al!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
None of your business if I had a work related injury. Just keep on trucking AL!!
Put you 70 hours a week in for straight time!!! Who's the dope? What college did you
Graduate from ?
No name calling needed Al! Just voice your opinion .

None of your business if I had a work related injury. Just keep on trucking AL!!
Put you 70 hours a week in for straight time!!! Who's the dope? What college did you
Graduate from ?
No name calling needed Al! Just voice your opinion .

LOL...You must have hit your head to be so ignorant.
"Put YOU 70 hours"...try spell check,
I have an associates degrees, more than your kindergarten diploma written in crayon...

It's people like you two dopes who don't want to stand up for yourselves Ang get what you deserve, you would rather
Let the rich keep getting richer! Keep eating sloppy joes al!!!

You condemn me for calling you a dope yet you call me one?
There is nothing wrong with sloppy joes, PAL...

Maybe you need to start clipping coupons to make the most of your grocery dollar...

Sorry I didn't check the spell check! Not really conceded about it!
Keep on trucking AL! And like I said no need for name calling!

The thing is, I will take a pay cut with the union, because of dues. I don't see how the union can promise anything concretely. We're in a recession, there isn't tons of money floating around to be handed out either.