Estes | The "U" word

When u make 90 or more plus bennies come see me when your worthy
I know several people here that make 90 plus, but we don't beat on our chests about it because that's just something grown ups don't do. I think maybe you should stop trying to talk about things that you know absolutely nothing about, such as how things operate at Estes.

I was also home every day. I'm driving a new KW with less than 35,000 miles. I've never slept with another person in the room with me.

It really does suck here. See how much I complain?

I was also home every day. I'm driving a new KW with less than 35,000 miles. I've never slept with another person in the room with me.

It really does suck here. See how much I complain?

Yea we don't have to sleep with stinky guys anywhere with this company, but if we brought the union in we would be getting sodomized by the union.

The only stinky guy I sleep with is myself...

1. Mr bill loves all u guys you will live very well in retirement you will have two or three homes Insurance pension and retirement home You will live very well on your 401(k) We all want to make less money and have no benefits I love it

I live very well on my 401(k) I take two or three vacations every year I have full insurance and benefits when I retire I will be a millionaire