Estes | The "U" word

WTF is your problem bud??You dont work her so wtf do you care???Is your life or job so miserable,that you need some Estes company in it???YOU DONT WORK HERE,SO WTF DO YOU CARE.Take your effed up attitude to one of your beloved union boards and have at it.If its that damn good,why are you even posting on a "miserable" non board....
I hear Midol will help with your condition

One of my broke workout friends worked union. Said he got $17 an hour and time and a half after 8. I always say, "dang! You've done real well for yourself." He says yeah I wish you didn't have to work for what you do. I've never told him I'm paid by the mile and don't work by the hour. It takes a little under 8 hours to run my schedule that pays $300. I do a Laydown every other weekend to put my checks at $1800 each week for those enquiry minds. I love listening to y'all ramble about this stuff.

One of my broke workout friends worked union. Said he got $17 an hour and time and a half after 8. I always say, "dang! You've done real well for yourself." He says yeah I wish you didn't have to work for what you do. I've never told him I'm paid by the mile and don't work by the hour. It takes a little under 8 hours to run my schedule that pays $300. I do a Laydown every other weekend to put my checks at $1800 each week for those enquiry minds. I love listening to y'all ramble about this stuff.
I have a 2000 mile week,then a 3000 mile week.Plenty for me.Just cant make myself volunteer.

Think things are different in the big A though. We normally just run south fla and back.

I run extra out of NC. Ran city for a while. Want no part of it. I love running extra. No two days are the same. Different part of the country very week. See parts of this beautiful country that I would not see otherwise. Good money..good bennies..good 401k..good home time! No Stevie Wonder to worry about! Lol

I run extra out of NC. Ran city for a while. Want no part of it. I love running extra. No two days are the same. Different part of the country very week. See parts of this beautiful country that I would not see otherwise. Good money..good bennies..good 401k..good home time! No Stevie Wonder to worry about! Lol
Yea,I liked extraboard .Hated the northeast.It was about a 70% chance of heading north on the first out,but it balances itself out most of the time.Been to Maine and Miami and all points in between.Made it up to Minny once,but most an east coast gig for me,while on extraboard.

I had a ball on extraboard. I miss it. Probably do it again once the kids are out of school. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard and hanging out with some 31 year old rich chick during the day. If it wasn't for all of that, I'd be running extra lol

I tried to inject a little humor, I thought you got it,guess I have to put one of those smiley face at the end so a9 doesn't get all butt hurt.

I tried to inject a little humor, I thought you got it,guess I have to put one of those smiley face at the end so a9 doesn't get all butt hurt.
I probably didn't read it all. I was just posting what I listen to on a regular basis at the gym. A smiley face does help tho :)

it's just amazing yeah we got a raise u got a raise me me me me at least I got a job everybody will die defending there company name I will kill u if u say something bad about my company there will be no middle class i'm glad you guys get your insurance for free and you have no copayments At least I got a job I'm just happy I will retire soon u guys at least have your 401 k it's worth millions u should be able to travel

Your happy with what ever they offer at least I got a job that includes all trucking companies I'm glad I'm getting out you will never retire Incomfort work until you die and love it lots of lube enjoy it say what u will but this generation is so lazy and takes it in the butt it only gets worse you will defend any company that give you a warmhugyou will bite take care you will fight for nothing take care of bill the people at the top get richer and u defend them to the death enjoy boys have fun lol haha haha blind cows see ya