The Undertaker retires

Airbrakes

Super trucker
Credits
After a 30 year span of raising hell in the WWE, The Undertaker called it quits after Wrestlemania.

He lost the match to Roman Reigns. Reigns left the arena first while Taker was still down, and you could tell Reigns was emotional. When Undertaker got up, he took off his gloves, coat and hat and left them in the center of the ring, crying the whole time. He got out of the ring, kissed his wife and acknowledged the crowds "thank you Taker" chants.

Thank you Undertaker for the memories and enjoy your retirement. You deserve it.

After a 30 year span of raising hell in the WWE, The Undertaker called it quits after Wrestlemania.

He lost the match to Roman Reigns. Reigns left the arena first while Taker was still down, and you could tell Reigns was emotional. When Undertaker got up, he took off his gloves, coat and hat and left them in the center of the ring, crying the whole time. He got out of the ring, kissed his wife and acknowledged the crowds "thank you Taker" chants.

Thank you Undertaker for the memories and enjoy your retirement. You deserve it.
i was not ever a fan or viewer of wrestling.

but i had at least heard of him.

All of the so called professional wrestling is fake,just fan entertainment.
Heres a you tube where the guy describes the emotional points is saying that they were scripted.
Besides that I met an Overnite line haul driver from New Jersey that was a former wrestler & he was sharing all of the fake stuff.

It is fake for entertainment but one thing that is real is that those yuuuge guys do toss each other around a bit out on that mat. The mat itself is a like a trampoline and supposedly has microphones below it to help with the audio effects.

While it is all scripted. A lot of trust has to be given to each other that u will not mess up and seriously hurt the other on a botched move

Fake isn't the right word to use. It's wrestling and not boxing/fighting. There's a difference. Sportacus hit it. It's scripted. It's not move for move or word for word scripted, but match outcomes and promo points are.

It doesn't have to be real to be entertaining. Vince realized this a long time ago.

For example

If Apostolic and myself had a match at Wrestlemania, I might make a deal with Vince stipulating that I put on a 5 star match (meaning throwing everything I have at Apostolic including the kitchen sink) and then job (loose on purpose). Why? I might get something in return, like more camera time, more money and/or a title match.

Why?

When you only have a roster of 20 or so guys wrestling then it gets boring. Throw in a Jerry Springer plot and it becomes entertaining.

AB vs. Apo?
I dunno. Better be careful, AB, I hear Apo fights dirty. Although most Firsties are dirty fighters...

GREETINGS Airbrakes,

Good reading!

Used to watch some of those "matches" when I was drinking in the 70's and 80's in southern caliscrewy.
I preferred Roller Derby and while it too might have been "staged", it was faster and wooden rinks were not/are not very flexible so the impacts were believable.
Then came Rollerball.........

CHEERS!!

There it is....I used to watch it a lot as a kid.....but haven't really followed since....This wasn't a very exciting match to end his career...I bet he returns.

I hear they are trying to sign Wong and BRG to fight BillyLo and Flyby, only holdup BD insists on a 15% cut.