XPO | The Union Busting begins at Nof

Kungfupanda

TB Lurker
Credits
Tomorrow the Union Busting begins in Orlando, our petition ewent through today. Why spends hundreds of 1000s of dollars to educate us what the union will due to ruin your job, when you could have treated us farely, gave us the money originally, a retirement, equal work for equal pay, and this would have never happened. Wake up people there not doing this to help you!!!

Google his name with the words John Doe, Union Buster. These guys are good and their only objective is to discredit the union by ANY means. They will put you in small groups for containment and allow you to speak freely. A lot of these guys have publicly accessible pasts that are less then stellar. After all, to find peeps of that character....
But, you can discredit them without having to resort to lies. Expose the lie.

Tomorrow the Union Busting begins in Orlando, our petition ewent through today. Why spends hundreds of 1000s of dollars to educate us what the union will due to ruin your job, when you could have treated us farely, gave us the money originally, a retirement, equal work for equal pay, and this would have never happened. Wake up people there not doing this to help you!!!
Uh, it will ruin your job. You want your job to be eliminate like so many of those at Yellow and Roadway? You had better wake up. Your getting equal or better than most LTL's

What is your biggest gripe? Tell us please... BTW, do you read newspapers or online and stuff like that? Just curious..

Uh, it will ruin your job. You want your job to be eliminate like so many of those at Yellow and Roadway? You had better wake up. Your getting equal or better than most LTL's

What is your biggest gripe? Tell us please... BTW, do you read newspapers or online and stuff like that? Just curious..
Please enlighten me on how us poor Yellow/Roadway had our jobs eliminated by such actions?

Please enlighten me on how us poor Yellow/Roadway had our jobs eliminated by such actions?
They used to be number 1. right behind CF. Not nearly the jobs they used to have. Need I go on..

Go back under your rock and mind your own business..you don't even work here. Why do you care? You should be worried about more pay cuts..Your company needs it.

$19.00 a week with a $2250.00 deductible, a whole .50 an hr into retirement, compared to $9.25 at Abf , $2.30 at Yrc, Ups at 2k-4k retirement, FedEx $1500- $2500, Odfl at $2.50-$6.00 a hr. We gave back $2000 In vaca and sick time, another $1500 in bonuses and a $2k to $3k a year retirement. By my numbers were still down about 8 grand a year after the raises 8 years later. The only reason we got that raise is the Teamsters along with the other changes we got. Not to mention in the south, lower wages, and OT after 50. We do the same work as the rest of the country and we still get $2.30 Below UPS rate and make approx $8 hr less when factoring benefits, $7.00 less than abf, and about even with Yrc which was a poor decision on managements part to merge, were the drivers took the hit, don't forget we charge the highest freight rates. These are facts, do the math

$19.00 a week with a $2250.00 deductible, a whole .50 an hr into retirement, compared to $9.25 at Abf , $2.30 at Yrc, Ups at 2k-4k retirement, FedEx $1500- $2500, Odfl at $2.50-$6.00 a hr. We gave back $2000 In vaca and sick time, another $1500 in bonuses and a $2k to $3k a year retirement. By my numbers were still down about 8 grand a year after the raises 8 years later. The only reason we got that raise is the Teamsters along with the other changes we got. Not to mention in the south, lower wages, and OT after 50. We do the same work as the rest of the country and we still get $2.30 Below UPS rate and make approx $8 hr less when factoring benefits, $7.00 less than abf, and about even with Yrc which was a poor decision on managements part to merge, were the drivers took the hit, don't forget we charge the highest freight rates. These are facts, do the math

And we need to raise these rates some more. We are getting to much junk freight. Need to really focus on the good money. Thought we already learned our lesson about hauling stuff for free.

Just for us dumb stupid truck drivers. Please tell us how this will ruin con-way jobs? all rates are basically the same between companies , I know a raise is coming at the first of the year, but with everything that has been lost over the years, And will never come back. Where has all that money gone. Con-way would still make money as a union company. They just would have to play by rules. AND THEY DON"T LIKE ANY RULES THEY CAN"T CHANGE WHEN THEY WANT.

FedEx retirement numbers need to be adjusted by removing a 0 if you are talking monthly benefit. Otherwise that would be fairly accurate for a total year benefit. Remember the company is paying a 3rd party to keep you from obtaining a 3rd party to represent you.

They used to be number 1. right behind CF. Not nearly the jobs they used to have. Need I go on..

Go back under your rock and mind your own business..you don't even work here. Why do you care? You should be worried about more pay cuts..Your company needs it.

Yes, you do need to go on. Do you know why those jobs are no longer there and the direct cause of losses?

FedEx retirement numbers need to be adjusted by removing a 0 if you are talking monthly benefit. Otherwise that would be fairly accurate for a total year benefit. Remember the company is paying a 3rd party to keep you from obtaining a 3rd party to represent you.

i thought conway was doing that as well? or are they just starting?

$19.00 a week with a $2250.00 deductible, a whole .50 an hr into retirement, compared to $9.25 at Abf , $2.30 at Yrc, Ups at 2k-4k retirement, FedEx $1500- $2500, Odfl at $2.50-$6.00 a hr. We gave back $2000 In vaca and sick time, another $1500 in bonuses and a $2k to $3k a year retirement. By my numbers were still down about 8 grand a year after the raises 8 years later. The only reason we got that raise is the Teamsters along with the other changes we got. Not to mention in the south, lower wages, and OT after 50. We do the same work as the rest of the country and we still get $2.30 Below UPS rate and make approx $8 hr less when factoring benefits, $7.00 less than abf, and about even with Yrc which was a poor decision on managements part to merge, were the drivers took the hit, don't forget we charge the highest freight rates. These are facts, do the math[/QUOTEYou can spin those numbers any way you want...where is all that in writing? You say stuff and every idiot believes it..that's the problem people are being lied to from the union.

How do you think anybody 401 is better than ours? those other companies, you have to put in money to get money..ours you don't. you listen to the union and you will be out of a job. I guarantee it. How do you get 6/hr retirement at OD and .50 here? people will believe spin from the union..that's the problem..fedex 1500-2500$...what are you talking about? how 'bout the company paid HRA? you don't mention everything..like I said you can spin the numbers your way..what about it in writing?
Where are these numbers posted?

Just for us dumb stupid truck drivers. Please tell us how this will ruin con-way jobs? all rates are basically the same between companies , I know a raise is coming at the first of the year, but with everything that has been lost over the years, And will never come back. Where has all that money gone. Con-way would still make money as a union company. They just would have to play by rules. AND THEY DON"T LIKE ANY RULES THEY CAN"T CHANGE WHEN THEY WANT.
the past is the past, your not getting any back pay..you know that..work rules stifle companies and they go out of business after they lose a lot of business..i'm telling you..

Yes, you do need to go on. Do you know why those jobs are no longer there and the direct cause of losses?
Because of lazy people like you that are protected by work rules..companies can't run their business, they go out of business..conway is not that big of a company like fedex or ups.