FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep no way to explain it. Its underfunded and there is a clause that says they can take it back at any time if they claim its underfunded, so it is probably the reason they keep it like that.

The financial statement YOU posted says they're required to keep it funded above 80% which they've done. You are just trying to make a correlation that doesn't exist. You're wrong and can't admit it as usual.

The financial statement YOU posted says they're required to keep it funded above 80% which they've done. You are just trying to make a correlation that doesn't exist. You're wrong and can't admit it as usual.
Funny how truck drivers claim our pension is underfunded but according to the pamplet I received in the mail yesterday concerning our pension, it's says for 2015 our pension was at 123.63% funded BEFORE the credit balance subtraction and it finished at 108.19% after the credit balance was subtracted.....but we all know truck drivers know everything, that's why they're truck drivers!!

Funny how truck drivers claim our pension is underfunded but according to the pamplet I received in the mail yesterday concerning our pension, it's says for 2015 our pension was at 123.63% funded BEFORE the credit balance subtraction and it finished at 108.19% after the credit balance was subtracted.....but we all know truck drivers know everything, that's why they're truck drivers!!

Funny how you can't read our own financial statement that i provided. I guess like always you can't look at the data and speak objectively. It is funded to the minimum amount the government allows.

Funny how you can't read our own financial statement that i provided. I guess like always you can't look at the data and speak objectively. It is funded to the minimum amount the government allows.

I just quoted the statement I received yesterday, if you didn't receive one I'm assuming you soon will. Do I need to post a pic for the rest of the class for you to understand??

Last edited:
I just quoted the statement I received yesterday, if you didn't receive one I'm assuming you soon will. Do I need to post a pic for the rest of the class for you to understand??

So how is it that the numbers i posted from our financial statement are so different from the numbers you supposedly got in a statement ? I am seeing smoke and mirrors.

Here's proof for those who refuse to believe the facts...

RziICow.jpg

5fRaNK9.jpg

Hey @Crazy Trucker you've made a big deal about how Fedex can "cancel" the plan if it's underfunded. Once again it appears you were wrong, there's only two way to terminate a plan and both protect the beneficiary so the company can't just cancel the plan and keep your money.

MLzYaNi.jpg

wqOuvvf.jpg

I can read just fine. Perhaps you should learn how to speak objectively for a change.

Apparently not you've claimed it was 5 billion underfunded and it appears to be 108% funded. Maybe your statement you've been reading is for all of Fedex's plans together but the freight one looks financially pretty good to me. You can ignore me all you want but the other people reading this can see plain and clear you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.