FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you people just think about the power and say we all would have about our own distiney if we all were under the same umbrella, no matter what faith or what company you worked for all of us fighting for each other regaurdless how you feel about anything.
Had nothing to do with Goldman Sachs, rather truck drivers, via the IBT, trying to tell companies how to run their businesses that ran so many out of business which created to many orphans in the system!! No investment company, including drivers, could gain a big enough return to cover all of the orphans!!
The whole Goldman Sachs excuse is just a lie told to the members of the union by the IBT in order to cover their own asses!!

http://m.startribune.com/schafer-why-the-central-states-pension-fund-is-doomed-to-fail/381592571/
You are delusional!! At times comical.................

Must not be old enough to know about ICC Authority and what deregulation did to that value and jobs.
Omitted that small fact in the Southern we don't need no union classes.
Now boss man can I lick your boots.........

Hey boy.....maybe you should study history and the violent and often deadly struggles that took place in the cotton mills in the south in regards to labor movements before you attempt to insult someone down south.

Must not be old enough to know about ICC Authority and what deregulation did to that value and jobs.
Omitted that small fact in the Southern we don't need no union classes.
Now boss man can I lick your boots.........

http://www.workers.org/2012/08/20/textile-workers-built-unions-led-strikes-and-and-fought-racism/

"On Sept. 15, 22 workers from the Bessemer City plant drove to Gastonia to support the ongoing protest. Company goons blocked and ambushed their truck and shot at them, killing Ella Mae Wiggins, a worker and fervent union supporter. A white worker, she supported struggling Black plant workers."

Some of us have actually take in the time to study the history of the Labor movement in this country.

Your beloved modern day Teamsters organization has taken a ::shit:: on the struggles of its predecessors. Some of your attitudes on here only strengthen that notion.

Some of us have actually take in the time to study the history of the Labor movement in this country.

Your beloved modern day Teamsters organization has taken a :::shit::: on the struggles of its predecessors. Some of your attitudes on here only strengthen that notion.

Get a life little boy you were screaming for a union till you screwed up and got yourself fired.

Get a life little boy you were screaming for a union till you screwed up and got yourself fired.

Yep. I was until I realized what they (modern Teamsters union) were about, or a lack thereof. As a student of the Labor movement I was ignorant in believing they were still truly for the individual.

Yep. I was until I realized what they (modern Teamsters union) were about, or a lack thereof. As a student of the Labor movement I was ignorant in believing they were still truly for the individual.

Lol wrong. You were onboard till you screwed up bad enough they couldn't help you. Now your just like all the other crybabies.

For you Cab Lizard. Hello from Dixie.
J9EbuiU.jpg

Lol wrong. You were onboard till you screwed up bad enough they couldn't help you. Now your just like all the other crybabies.

I understand you're in denial. It would be hard to think you stood up and failed for a failure of an organization. It would be a bitter pill to swallow knowing you embarrassed yourself for a nothing of an organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.