FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about being spoiled!!!
I'd prefer to drop and hook myself...gives piece of mind knowing everything is correct and it's easy money!!
When road drivers report to work tractor is fueled and already hooked for us on ready line or pulled a couple feet from the dock. Equal treatment as a commercial pilot.

When road drivers report to work tractor is fueled and already hooked for us on ready line or pulled a couple feet from the dock. Equal treatment as a commercial pilot.
Oh, so commercial pilots took a 15% cut in pay, a 75% cut in pension contributions, and lost a week's vacation?? You may want to fight for the right to hook and drop and get compensated for that time in your next contract to recoup some of that money!!

Oh, so commercial pilots took a 15% cut in pay, a 75% cut in pension contributions, and lost a week's vacation?? You may want to fight for the right to hook and drop and get compensated for that time in your next contract to recoup some of that money!!
When we do a drop and hook we are compensated. If we do permanent hooks or drops it eliminates yard men.

Like how you twisted it to your agenda. A pilot just flies the plane no fueling no load/unload just move plane from point A to point B. That's what we do.

Like how you twisted it to your agenda. A pilot just flies the plane no fueling no load/unload just move plane from point A to point B. That's what we do.
You brought up the pilots and compared yourself to them like you're equal...you're not!! You can't just cherry pick the info you want to fit your agenda!!

Paid for by corrupt money. Maybe that's where your pension went?
Explain to me again how you know about my financial position, you stalking me? or just being your usual uniformed loudmouth? I think tractor boy got all upset for being stalked, but hey if stalking an old man is all you have to do who am I to deny you your perverted pleasure. Have a good day Dickie, Clean up your mess when your done.

you stalking me? or just being your usual uniformed loudmouth?

Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black!? Seems I struck a nerve with you Joe.

On a side note you've got to quit setting me up so easily. I'm trying to play nice, but you're making it so tempting to give you a dastardly insult!

Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black!? Seems I struck a nerve with you Joe.

On a side note you've got to quit setting me up so easily. I'm trying to play nice, but you're making it so tempting to give you a dastardly insult!
Please give all you have, as far as striking a nerve, I could care less about what you say about my pension ( something you know absolutely zero about) or anything else you have to say. It's entertaining to see a loudmouth know it all get his ass kicked, as much as I dislike FREDX the way they played you was great. So Dickie if you can show "the class" ( borrowed that from Swamp Rat) how poorly MY pension is doing I'll kiss your ass at noon in the break room until then Dickie you are just another loudmouth working at a job that you will run your mouth at and they will also run you off. So Dickie whaddaya think, up for the challenge or are you just gonna come back with some more bullshit.

Please give all you have, as far as striking a nerve, I could care less about what you say about my pension ( something you know absolutely zero about) or anything else you have to say. It's entertaining to see a loudmouth know it all get his ass kicked, as much as I dislike FREDX the way they played you was great. So Dickie if you can show "the class" ( borrowed that from Swamp Rat) how poorly MY pension is doing I'll kiss your ass at noon in the break room until then Dickie you are just another loudmouth working at a job that you will run your mouth at and they will also run you off. So Dickie whaddaya think, up for the challenge or are you just gonna come back with some more :horseshit:.

Well Joe. It seems you're a typical loudmouth Teamster who writes checks his ass can't cash. There you go again loudmouth, shooting your trap off about my personal situation, of which you know absolutely nothing about.

You're a typical Teamster bully. You think if you talk louder than the next man he'll be intimidated into silence. You don't like me because I won't be silenced. You and your Teamsters cronies will never silence me. I'm the type who won't be intimidated, whether it's a keyboard commando like you, or my former brethren down south.

Enjoy those pension cuts Joe. You were played like a fiddle by your Union. You got your "ass kicked" by the Teamsters. Now you're bitter.

Well Joe. It seems you're a typical loudmouth Teamster who writes checks his ass can't cash. There you go again loudmouth, shooting your trap off about my personal situation, of which you know absolutely nothing about.

You're a typical Teamster bully. You think if you talk louder than the next man he'll be intimidated into silence. You don't like me because I won't be silenced. You and your Teamsters cronies will never silence me. I'm the type who won't be intimidated, whether it's a keyboard commando like you, or my former brethren down south.

Enjoy those pension cuts Joe. You were played like a fiddle by your Union. You got your "ass kicked" by the Teamsters. Now you're bitter.
Dickie ,Dickie, Dickie It would appear as you are the loudmouth, your personal tragedy is documented in these very pages by none other than you. I'm still waiting on the information about my pension. You won't be intimidated? good for you , what's the over under on when SEFL makes you available? I'd like to get in on the pool. See Dickie you are a typical tough guy, all mouth, you are the one that brought on your own problems and you want to blame the teamsters ( sounds like someone else on here ) grow a set and be a man, or go away and come back again under another name. Now about that challenge waddaya got tough guy?

Last edited:
Dickie ,Dickie, Dickie It would appear as you are the loudmouth, your personal tragedy is documented in these very pages by none other than you. I'm still waiting on the information about my pension. You won't be intimidated? good for you , what's the over under on when SEFL makes you available? I'd like to get in on the pool. See Dickie you are a typical tough guy, all mouth, you are the one that brought on your own problems and you want to blame the teamsters ( sounds like someone else on here ) grow a set and be a man, or go away and come back again under another name. Now about that challenge waddaya got tough guy?

You bringing up my past every post. Let it go Joe. What's the matter, I exposed your beloved teamsters with my personal story? It's a well documented first hand account. That it?

gVy75O6.jpg

If asking why you don't find a job that makes you happy is an attack, then we have different definitions of the word.

Second, why tell me to "let go" of what happened to me, yet you bring it up every other post? Maybe you are the one who needs to let it go huh?

First of all like i have told you before i am happy.

Second the only reason you are here is to whine about union, even though you were pro union till you forged a legal document and got fired then wanted the union to save you even though they couldn't. Keep whining though i find cry babies like you qwite amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.