The Unraveling of Donald J. Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

The Unraveling of Donald J. Trump
    https://verizon.yahoo.com/news/robert-reich-unraveling-donald-j-135941991.html

[​IMG]

Last week, Senator Bob Corker, the Republican chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, charged in an interview with the New York Times that Trump was treating his office like “a reality show,” with reckless threats toward other countries that could set the nation “on the path to World War III.”

Corker said he was concerned about Trump. “He would have to concern anyone who cares about our nation,” Corker said, adding that “the vast majority of our caucus understands what we’re dealing with here … the volatility that we’re dealing with and the tremendous amount of work that it takes by people around him to keep him in the middle of the road.”

Corker’s interview was followed by a report from Gabriel Sherman of Vanity Fair, who wrote that the situation has gotten so out of control that Trump’s chief of staff, John Kelly, and Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis have discussed ways to stop Trump should he order a nuclear attack.

Kelly has tried to keep Trump focused by intercepting outside phone calls to the White House and restricting access to the Oval Office. Many of Trump’s advisors believe he is “unstable” and “unravelling” quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Are you responsible for this mess?

pilot87 and canaryinthemine like this.
  2. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

ok

Amazing how the Barry administration was all wine and roses and Trumps is a complete car wreck
    putting this under Fake News
    especially from Robert Riech, the guy that called for rationing of health care and denying services to old people, didn t want to listen to him then now its gospel

jimmy g and buffalobill like this.
  3. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

The state of West Virginia,.....which voted heavily for Mr. Trump,......and which also happens to have the highest share per capita of people on Obamacare,........is waking up this morning realizing that their elected leader with a stroke of a pen,........took away their health care, or made it unaffordable, like what it was before Obamacare.. ...

He got into their pocket.......

Let's sit back and watch the fury rise over the next month.

I was thinking of funding a bumper sticker that reads: "YOU Voted For Him..."

pilot87 likes this.
  4. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

do it up
    see all the "Not My President" one
    usually attached to Prius' or some other foreign car

jimmy g likes this.
  5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Fake news......a lie, quite frankly.
    Trump just made a move to try to make their insurance coverage affordable.

You just posted earlier that your insurance premiums are about to double. You are about to feel the Obamacare penetration.
    :2437:
    Come back and tell us how positive about Obamacare you are after your costs double.

jimmy g likes this.
  6. Northern Flash

[​IMG]

7. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

"You voted for him"....Hell yes we did,said the back to work mine workers..

8. Northern Flash

Jobs are plentiful nowadays, and with the lack of dependency on the Govt., the Democrat's are in panic mode. The more govt. teat suckers that they lose, the more they lose control of the victims.

9. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

I remember hearing them WV folks saying during the Primarys,they wanted jobs,not handouts.

jimmy g likes this.
  10. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go Well-Known Member

At least we know what's on the agenda

11. Northern Flash

Their citizens want jobs, but the Dems would rather just give them govt crumbs to live off.

12. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

trump did something that they thought they beat him on, that's why the new negative press, like usual. I wonder what his wifes shoe choice was when he signed the order. they can bitch about that next.

Northern Flash likes this.
  13. buffalobill

just remember, this is the same media that was outed as trying to throw the election for Hillary, and she still lost. want to shut down EVERY media hit piece on trump? just bring up cnn and donna brasile.....I guess if you grew up staring at the boob tube, its unfathomable that the news would lie, and that these people that control these networks have been playing everyone for rubes for how long?

I cant believe this isn't brought up daily. this is the media brainwashing the masses, and id bed most people don't even remember it....

14. buffalobill

I did vote for him, why wouldn't I? how many of these people have lost their jobs because of envioronmental regs that put them on the dole? the fury is going to be directed at the garbage coverage and cost of Obamacare, along with the fact that the party that you seem to be needlessly defending is more than happy going there spouting off about shutting down coal mining.

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  15. Northern Flash

Yep. The Dems we're just as proud as peacocks, gloating about how they shut down the coal industry.
    :biglaugh:

buffalobill and jimmy g like this.
  16. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Corker- the guy who trampled the Constitution, ignored how a Treaty is supposed to be ratified, and allowed Iran to have $150 billion, and continue making nukes.....

I admit, I'm not in love with Democrat Donald. But I'm glad I voted for him, and gladly say he's been the Best Actionable Prez since Reagan, so far.....

Big Dave likes this.
  17. Northern Flash

I hate how Trump handles some of this stuff, verbally, but at least he's keeping campaign promises and dismantling everything Obama screwed up. He's essentially giving the county back to the citizens, one piece at a time.

jimmy g likes this.
  18. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Pretty much to overturn anything Obama ever did just for spite.

pilot87 and 20_yrs_2_go like this.
  19. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

I don't understand the visceral hatred of everything Mr. Obama did. In 2008, he was handed an economy that had tanked just prior to his election,......and spent the next 8 years trying to guide the economy out of ruin,.....despite Mr. McConnell saying publicly that the Republicans were going to do everything possible to insure Mr. Obama was going to be a "one-term" President.

The Republicans had NO plan in place for the repeal of Obamacare for the 6 years that they had conducted symbolic Repeal votes,......and only came up with "Repeal AND Replace" after a chorus of voices in the press pointed out this inconsistency prior to the 2016 election. If you go back through the Congressional voting records, you will see 53 votes for repeal only from 2011 on. Mr. Obama repeatedly said he was willing to work with Republicans if they could come up with a responsible alternative that wasn't a complete giveaway back to the insurance companies and drug companies. No one took him up on it. Repeal only for 5 years.......

He was responsible for the death of Osama Bin Laden.......Mission accomplished, right? And he drastically reduced the troops in Afghanistan, although he didn't withdraw them completely, like he promised..........Mr. Trump promised the same thing, I believe. We're still there......

Those of us that point out Mr. Trump's .....inconsistencies.....with the truth,......his....unusual.... stance on racism,......women and minorities,........and his glaringly obvious lack of understanding of global politics..............are met with choruses of: "You Haters! You just Hate him!"

I would think Mr. Trump has given plenty of reasons to discount his competency in the political arena,..........and having provable doubts about his competency is a far cry from...."Hating" him. Those of us with sons and daughters in the military don't want to see another made up "Weapons of Mass Destruction" waste of our blood and treasure,.......so I am sure the people who are trying to drown out any dissention with loud cries of "HATE! HATER!",..........can pause for a minute and respect the fact that other Americans have some grave and sober doubts about whether Mr. Trump is leading us in the right direction,......or whether "leadership" even enters into it.....

I don't ...."hate".....Mr. Trump. As that wonderful philosopher Yehoshua Bin Yusef taught us,.....hate is poisonous to human dialogue...to paraphrase him. I am distinctly puzzled by his actions and obfustications. Tax returns, anyone?

Magoo and pilot87 like this.
  20. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

There is much merit to the rest of your post but what's the big deal about his tax returns? :idunno: There is no law requiring their release and therefore, he has broken no laws there. If I was him I'd deny their release just to hear them cry, but that's just me. I am in favor of placing both the Norks and the Ayatollahs into the history books in a good old fashioned way, knock them out then go pillage their lands for whatever we can use. I wouldn't send boots in though, I don't see a need to.