The Unraveling of Donald J. Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Oct 14, 2017.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I've been supporting her with a house, utilities and groceries from my paycheck since 1991, just to keep her off welfare.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Should have introduced her to Magoo. Just think, he could be your step-father.
    :lmao:
    Might as well have them in the same bunk since you've been paying his way anyway.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Boo, Hiss. And here, I thought we were friends????

Northern Flash likes this.
  4. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

Wasn't 2009 the year of the TARP bailout of Wall Street? The Stimulus Act was also part of the rectifying of the bankers wrecking our economy. And , if you notice , after 2013,..........the budget halves.

I guess we could've had Mitt Romney in there, and maybe he could've come up with something more ......."creative"......

Or,....He could've "screwed the pooch"...in technical banker's terms,.... and plunged the world into a 1929's style worldwide depression.

So hard to be an armchair financier, after the fact. Mr. Obama did leave the economy in far better shape than when he received responsibility of it from his predecessor. And.....Mr. Trump is receiving the benefits.....

As far as running a deficit,......a distinct Republican trait,.....The idea is that if you cut tax revenue, you can starve programs all across the board, and then force de-funding of pretty much anything the controlling party wants to.........Big Business loves that because generally,.....when Republicans start cutting, it's regulatory, social, and educational programs that get cut,..........

There's a whole other twenty five paragraphs I could write as to why Big Business likes these things, but basically much of it boils down to labor costs and profits. Read the Biography of Henry Clay Frick for a better explanation.

Democrats usually raise taxes in response to the social ills caused by rapacious Big Business. Anyone lose their job in the last 20 years because your corporate headquarters liked the cost of labor in China, Mexico, Viet Nam, and Indonesia better than here? Things like unemployment insurance, re-training education, expansion of Medicare to replace disappearing employer health insurance,.....

Things that Republicans cast as "programs for the lazy...." Walk a mile in those moccasins, friend, before you characterize every unemployed person as Lazy. Remember the main principle of Big Business : "The easiest way to cut labor costs, is to double the size of the available labor pool." One of the reasons so many plants use "undocumented" labor. Thanks Milton Friedman.......

Magoo likes this.
  5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I voted 3rd Party in 2004, 2008, 2012. Your off topic worthless projecting words onto me rant is nothing to me.
    https://www.constitutionparty.com/principles/twelve-key-issues/education/

6. Northern Flash

I laughed for five minutes after I posted that.

:grouphug:

jimmy g likes this.
  7. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

But you posted the budgetary totals for 10 years,.....to prove a point. I'm sorry you think that was an off-topic rant. All I did was use the yearly schedule you posted to point out when the TARP budget went into effect to prevent Wall Street going into financial meltdown.

I don't think even the Constitution Party candidate,....presumably winning in 2008,.......could've done any better than Mr. Obama,....given the mess he was handed on Jan. 20 2009.

Oh, and I said Mitt Romney. I was wrong. The Republican Presidential nominee in 2008 was John McCain. Sarah Palin was his Vice Presidential pick.........We can second guess how well those two would've cleared up the financial disaster......

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Tarp, although Bush signed it, was totally Obamas idea. Bush didn't have a clue what to do. He summoned Obama and McCain to DC, and asked them for what they wanted, since one of them would become Prez. McCain had nothing. Bush had nothing. Obama came up with the Fascist thing known as TARP. Bush signed it, saying he had to do something UnCapitalistic to save Capitalism.

They all three were wrong. Should've let those major players go bankrupt, and let the market clean up the mess. After all, they just HAD to do something THAT WEEKEND. In truth, they didn't act for another almost month, and GM went thru bankruptcy anyway...

buffalobill likes this.
  9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Not me! Im still terrified.

And I'm older than my would be step-father!

Northern Flash and kboomarang like this.
  10. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

11. Magoo

Good thing he did, you guys kept your homes and jobs.
    Did you ever write him a note Thanks Obama!

canaryinthemine likes this.
  12. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

Then you must be ecstatic with the Bill to abolish the Department of Education at the end of 2018.
    Screw Karl Marx, lets get those children back in the factory working.

Magoo and canaryinthemine like this.
  13. Northern Flash

So Obama adding 10 trillion in debt is now considered a "clean up"?
    Wow.

14. Northern Flash

Our grandkids will send Obama a quick note. It will read something like......

:fingure:

15. Northern Flash

The factory thing won't ever happen again. This younger generation is too lazy to do anything more than play on a phone.
    That's why they support Marxism.

16. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The US Dept of Education has done nothing to educate children. We have a State Dept of Education for that. We need to end the mess called Common Core. We need to return to Ritin and Rithmatic, and quit rewriting/omitting History. Children’s Lives Matter!

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So you liked Facsism when it was Obama doing it. Glad we got that cleared up...

By the way, I lost my job for 6 months...

18. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

Can't blame the Yellow-Roadway fiasco on a President........I lost my job also.

19. Magoo

I lost my business for ever.