SEFL | The use of "white out"

reknilp

TB Lurker
Credits
As any ltl driver knows, some customers are required by their big bosses to stamp all company bills with "subject to inspection" or something to that degree. I've got a few small customers on my route that also do that. We are required by our terminal manager to give these bills over to him or the ops manager. They then white out whatever was stamped or written(exception is os&d notations as long as it has an exception number) then they make a copy and dispose of the original.

Seems quite fraudulent but after 10+ years nothing really suprises me anymore.

Personally, I would just leave them in with the rest of the bills. If the TM wants to scam, you will be no part of it

Is that in the contract? Oh wait.......never mind. :bowdown:
It will be many years before sefl will be able to union. Our guys here wouldn't risk losing a paycheck. Things will have to get really really bad for that to happen. It would be nice to have some protection from termination. This company has Some good things, but you can't enjoy the job due to the operations side having to make their bonus numbers by overloading the routes risking injury and accident