TForce | The Village Idiots

teamsterdog

TB Lurker
Credits
Haven't anything out of the Village Idiots. That's right they will be at the meeting next Sunday asking stupid questions. It will probably the usual idiots. Pork Butts, Marky, Whitey and maybe Huckleberry the predator and woman beater.

Haven't anything out of the Village Idiots. That's right they will be at the meeting next Sunday asking stupid questions. It will probably the usual idiots. Pork Butts, Marky, Whitey and maybe Huckleberry the predator and woman beater.
It would be nice to know what you are talking about.

It would be nice to know what you are talking about.
It's a cryptic message to a group of particular people posted publicly for them to see. Classy, eh? And look at his grammar and he calls other people idiots? :idunno:

Me am dumb........but smart enough not to vote fo
The Village Idiots Slate. I saw Marky and Whitey standing with Verizon workers pretending to be Union Men. I wonder if those workers knew that Marky was a Beck Objector and Whitey refused to sign a card during the UPSF campaign. Then they get some Hog that Huckleberry was Roping running her mouth. Too stupid to know that Huckleberry sold them down the Road. I cant wait to watch you Idiots get your Arses handed to you in the next election thats if your eligible. Im hearing there may be a few cans of some goodies about you all.
yall come back now ya hear

When are they going to re brand them old blue/white/gray/bluish overnight trucks ?? after all you got them cute brown shorts !!

Marky P I know you get on here and read these posts. Im just wondering if by any chance you are a Ladder Day Saint. That gal I saw you kissing the other day was not the wife that I met at the Stewards Banquet the year before last. Maybe she is your other wife. I know you Mormons can have many wives. After comparing pictures The other wife is much prettier than the one I saw you with at Rutters.