TForce | The vote next weekend will be a strike vote!

If you have to post falsehoods to make a point, your cause is already lost.[/QUOTE. I can't believe the b.s. that you are posting on here.. you are only fooling yourself, you are the one posting false info using scare tactics that just aren't true.. it is painfully obvious that you are in Hoffa's camp and only care about yourself, not the people that are paying you money to represent them!

If you have to post falsehoods to make a point, your cause is already lost.[/QUOTE. I can't believe the b.s. that you are posting on here.. you are only fooling yourself, you are the one posting false info using scare tactics that just aren't true.. it is painfully obvious that you are in Hoffa's camp and only care about yourself, not the people that are paying you money to represent them!

Don't be scared.

UPS guys really need to stop any Subcontracting if that means voting no . There is no reason why these company's can't hire new people to haul there freight . It's a run around way to break union labor contracts , and cause divisions . No union that represents it's people should even allow such a vote WTF >>.

Well said, agree 100%
UPS guys really need to stop any Subcontracting if that means voting no . There is no reason why these company's can't hire new people to haul there freight . It's a run around way to break union labor contracts , and cause divisions . No union that represents it's people should even allow such a vote WTF >>.

Going on strike is the only way this company will take us seriousily.

You have to have real unity to hold a strike. It isn't the same as checking a box. I have talked with the members at my terminal, no one will strike.. That has played a lot on my thought processes. We voted down the first offer by 80%, but no one wants to strike, Too many people have bills to pay and children to take care of, so basically it is over at my terminal. I would have to bet that it is the same at many other places also. Talking tough and being tough are 2 different things.

Going on strike is the only way this company will take us seriousily.

The sorry a$$ Teamsters are in bed with UPS, Do you really think the IBT is going to allow a strike to happen. This new TA is our new contract. One way or another Hoffa and Hall will see to it.

Yes, that first contract was the mold to our demise of ever having a fair contract.

That's why we cannot afford to make the same mistake twice! If this contact is voted in, the next 5yrs. Will be worse than the 1st. 5yrs. And the yes votes will be saying wtf did we do.. and the no votes will be wading through the crap with them. So get out there and educate them before its too late!