Yellow | The Vote

TheBigR

04/46-02/2010
Rest In Peace
Credits
Does anyone know when the vote will take place and how long to get the results? I should just ask KK.........

Every teamster should request from there local union that before we give up a dime to yrc that the company allow all divisions including us glen moore to become national master freight members, getting the same wages and benifits we will be getting. I am not in favor of give backs to a company that is spending money on building a non union division (glen moore) and buying compamies in china. We gave yrc a great 5 year deal when we voted onthis last contract.

Hey TBR...........I would guess after the meetings between YRC and IBT officials there will be a press release of some kind. I don't think there is a set date or time.

Plus the locals need time to set up meetings, etc. DS.

I want to know if I should be calling my local voicing my opinion on this impending vote? What should I say? Maybe its a waste of time?

truckinusa, let the local know how you feel. They are there for you, and they should act in your best interests. I called Ken B earlier today and told him just what i posted above. He said he was working hard for us. I believe he will do his best, but we need all members to be involved,its our future.

Does it really matter at this point? Just like the past contract where members said their voting no, Surprise it past in flying colors.. How much more pain can someone deal with?

ask the ones who voted this great contract in hows it working out now? then convince them vote no on a pay cut. close it up today or tomorrow whats it matter?

Does it really matter at this point? Just like the past contract where members said their voting no, Surprise it past in flying colors.. How much more pain can someone deal with?

I was told at one point through my hiring process with Yellow that, "the house always wins" with a wink. Didn't believe it at first, but began to a long long time ago...

the-house-always-wins.jpg