The vote

Discussion in 'New England Motor Freight' started by Black Dot, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokie

smokie Member

Why are you using a NEMF picture as your avatar

You are FedEx employee, so why are you using a NEMF picture as your avatar. I think because you want us to think you work for NEMF, that is a mind of a SICK person, or a X-NEMF disgruntle employee. You say it is a open forum, and your right, but the avatar should be FedEx. Why are you not using FedEx?

If you really have a thing, fetish, jealousy, or just a sickness, then each time before posting State you are a FedEx employee each time you post, and state that this is your opinion only, or after today you, and a few others that I made a list of, I am going to quote on you, with nasty, distasteful remarks about you, and the others.

2. smokie

smokie Member

They need to get petition going

They need to get petition going to reverse the vote by 51 %, and the Steward with the BA, need to see MS, or TC, in person.

3. imovaherenow

imovaherenow Member

steve mad, it seems nemf needs men with balls, i dont meen to rile u boys up, but i do know alot about that company, i did work there a bunch of years and know many brothers that still do.#1 dont disparage me and #2 dont bash me because i know more than you do. i know people high on on food chain i post here to share issues and knowlege..and yes i do pick on "that union" becasue in every sense of the word it is a joke!

4. smokie

smokie Member

Things have changed that you are unaware of

YOU are right, you have not been their for years, things have changed that you are unaware of. And you wish you know more than I do. I have been Union for 31 years, and worked for 2 Locals, one being a Teamsters Local. What is your purpose on our board, wish you were Union again, or just a sick puppy with free time. I will bash you each time you post with negitive comments.

5. Vwaggs

Vwaggs Active Member

imovaherenow is YRC

steel miller is FXN

This thread has gotten way off topic and is now turning into a discussion that does not belong in this forum. Rather than make the problem larger by including more people in the free for all, I'm gonna lock'r down.

Plz try to keep more on a topic discussion than a personal animosity discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.