The vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you using a NEMF picture as your avatar

Check my profile, my place of employment is clearly stated.....

But really fellas, a forum is like channel 19. If you want to chit chat about personal or company business there, other people will chime in! Why wouldn't someone chat about a a job they worked at 4X longer than their current one.

If you don't like my opinions, dispute them. If I'm lying or being malicious, use the forums moderators to have me banned or disciplined.

If you do read my posts, you will see that I don't resort to personal attacks, like hometowndummy did against me, to get my point across.

This site is for ENTERTAINMENT! The world is changing guys, not all situations can be controlled with intimidation and harassment. Today, everyone has a voice. Sorry if some here don't like the sound of mine.

You are all welcome to come over the the FedEx side if you want to. You must, however, leave the Union discussion at the door.

You are FedEx employee, so why are you using a NEMF picture as your avatar. I think because you want us to think you work for NEMF, that is a mind of a SICK person, or a X-NEMF disgruntle employee. You say it is a open forum, and your right, but the avatar should be FedEx. Why are you not using FedEx?

If you really have a thing, fetish, jealousy, or just a sickness, then each time before posting State you are a FedEx employee each time you post, and state that this is your opinion only, or after today you, and a few others that I made a list of, I am going to quote on you, with nasty, distasteful remarks about you, and the others.

They need to get petition going

How can that kind of drastic action be corrected ?? . I don't believe there is any turning back now..

They need to get petition going to reverse the vote by 51 %, and the Steward with the BA, need to see MS, or TC, in person.

steve mad, it seems nemf needs men with balls, i dont meen to rile u boys up, but i do know alot about that company, i did work there a bunch of years and know many brothers that still do.#1 dont disparage me and #2 dont bash me because i know more than you do. i know people high on on food chain i post here to share issues and knowlege..and yes i do pick on "that union" becasue in every sense of the word it is a joke!

Things have changed that you are unaware of

steve mad, it seems nemf needs men with balls, i dont meen to rile u boys up, but i do know alot about that company, i did work there a bunch of years and know many brothers that still do.#1 dont disparage me and #2 dont bash me because i know more than you do. i know people high on on food chain i post here to share issues and knowlege..and yes i do pick on "that union" becasue in every sense of the word it is a joke!

YOU are right, you have not been their for years, things have changed that you are unaware of. And you wish you know more than I do. I have been Union for 31 years, and worked for 2 Locals, one being a Teamsters Local. What is your purpose on our board, wish you were Union again, or just a sick puppy with free time. I will bash you each time you post with negitive comments.

imovaherenow is YRC

steel miller is FXN

This thread has gotten way off topic and is now turning into a discussion that does not belong in this forum. Rather than make the problem larger by including more people in the free for all, I'm gonna lock'r down.

Plz try to keep more on a topic discussion than a personal animosity discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.