The War on the POOR

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

like schools, they get more funding for ECE and BD kids than regular students
    Some of these ECE or BD classes have one teacher and one or two students, meanwhile down the hall, the classes have the maximum 32 with one teacher
    Then they try to mainstream the BD kids put them in that class with 31 regular students so no one learns

I remember a Bruce Springsteen video from the 1980s (pretty sure the Born in the USA album) where Bruce is giving his little pre-song speech and he says "blind faith in your leaders will get you killed"
    There are many who are following these people blindly. They refuse to look around and if they do, they dont see the real enemy

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

But the Union guys (in most cases) just love Obama. Many are just sheep, following Hoffa off to slaughter. They only get their news from the Teamster Magazine (bird cage liner).

3. Northern Flash

No. He was at a free trade seminar that day. lol

4. Northern Flash

Same here. That's why the teachers shouldn't try to re-write history to fit their Liberal agenda.

5. Northern Flash

So with you being a "labor" guru as you are, can you answer the question as to what the Democrats have done for the working man?

Allowing 11 million illegals to take American jobs probably won't be on your list.

6. Northern Flash

But let's not forget that these felons are completely eligible to work at the BarryCare exchanges.....taking all of our personal information.

7. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Yeah, and Bruce is one of them that are following blindly...

8. Starkravinloon

"That's right, we made Hoffa rich.. So what.. We gave up a lot to accomplish that"..
    [​IMG]

"Look at these idots.. They love me"...
    [​IMG]

9. Northern Flash

If that's the case, there have probably been more parolees that have signed up than there has been regular citizens to sign up. Force the jailbirds to sign up, that's one way to improve enrollment numbers.

10. Starkravinloon

Is the "War on the poor" the same as the "War on drugs or the war on crime"? Because it looks like they aren't doing anything about any one of these things... If so, this is going to be a worse loss since Viet Nam.. And cost more lives than Viet Nam... There is no war on these things.. Pull your pants down, look around, and you'll see the smoke coming out of your azz...

11. Northern Flash

The war on drugs is trying to sink as low as the war on poverty. The war on poverty was lost decades ago, now that two states have legalized a drug, the war on drugs is a losing battle also. These are two wars that we have no chance of ever winning. Fact is.....there is an incentive for a lot of people to lose both of these wars.

12. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

oh yes he is

"artist" love the left and all they stand for

That is why band like U2 have moved from Ireland to the Neatherlands, they love to practice what they preach (5% tax on artist in the Neatherlands vs 25% in Ireland)

13. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

So just stop helping the poor I guess just screw them, let them hang around just in case we need cannon fodder for a war to protect capitalism.

14. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

They were fooled into supporting Ronald Reagan for President once, he really screwed them.
    I hope they are never that stupid again

15. Starkravinloon

How..Did they take pay cuts under Reagan? Bush I? Clinton? LMAO.. Another mindless mind....

16. Starkravinloon

If all the money given out to suppress the poor was spent on educating and training them to hold a valuable need in society, they wouldn't be poor.. But ask the people of Russia how that worked out for them... Suppress the people, and they will kneel at your feet..

17. Airbrakes

Airbrakes Super trucker

Helping the poor should be a charitable decision, and a decision the government doesn't need to make for me, or anyone else.

Also, throwing money at them won't help. If you REALLY wanted to help the poor, offer them some education and job incentives. Give them the tools they need to help themselves. If they are still lazy, then screw them. It's a known fact that most poor people would rather rebound themselves and hate government handouts. The problem is that your party is quick to tell them that they wouldn't survive without those handouts, when that mindset is far from the truth.

Even the poorest of poor in the US is still far better off than the poor in other parts of the world.

18. Airbrakes

Airbrakes Super trucker

I said the EXACT same thing to my friend. Truth be told, I'm willing to bet my paycheck that the majority of the ACA enrollees are ex-cons. Most people with pre-existing conditions I know wont touch the ACA with a barge pole.

19. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

If war is spelled w a r, shouldn't poor be spelled p a r?

20. Airbrakes

Airbrakes Super trucker

Only if your Tiger Woods........

Or would that be bogey?