The War on the POOR

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Feb 9, 2014.

1. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode

The reason this topic has such blowback is the fact that it doesn't address the reason for probally the majority poor in this country is a result of poor choices, decisions, and poor behavior, I have no problem helping out people who get screwed over by society and need a temporary leg up to get back on their feet, because those people will accept the help run with it and get back on there feet, but I'm sure most of the objection comes from the fact that in this day and age the tax payers are expected to pick up the tab for others stupidity, and total lack of ambition, initiative, sacrifice, and sense of entitlement, while the resources are there and in place to deliver them from poverty, and yet they allow themselves to used by the politicians against other politicians, by big government programs that have no agenda but to get bigger and costlier.

2. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I don't believe I've ever said I'm a dem.
    I voted the lesser of the 2 evils last time and that was Obama.
    Romney and unions are polar opposites IMO.

I think some peoples twisted opinions against unions are farther left than some demss although they'll call themselves true blue conservative constitutionalists, patriots, tea par tiers libertarians..whatever...
    The worst things against st this country are found in some of their twisted ideals which always comes down to kissing the rich mans behind.

We've lost just about the whole country's
    money kissing the rich mans behind.

3. slavenomore

Ever time I begin to analize their "details" I find they are specifically chosen details to help out the rich men of the world at my expense. On many occasions their chosen details cost lots of working class and poor kids (not just kids and not just Americans, but usually not rich peoples) lives to help the rich man out.

Details........what a concept.
    They are just selling points at Fox news.
    Parts for their manufactures.
    And what they manufacture is consent.
    Once that consent has been manufactured inside of you, you are the tool used for them to achieve
    Popular vote so they can serve their shareholders. The elite, not of just America but of the world.

Not a news department but a consent manufacturing facility.

Manufacturing tools. To be used by the rich for the rich.

Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of the Mass Media:Amazon:Books

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PQhEBCWMe44

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-m6PEKX4SIw

What did ya dream?
    It's alright we told ya what to dream.
    Welcome to the machine.

The Fox news machine. Manufacturing consent to allow the rich to do what they want to the country and world.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
  4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I think I just read how Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader! Slavey has gone from Jedi Mind Tricks over to the Dark Side! Luke- let go your anger and feel your power! :regretful:

One good thing about reading Slavey's Victimhood posts of jealousy and rage: I know my life is good! :duh: :LMAO:

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

In the mind of good Liberal, taxes are great, as long as it's not them paying the taxes. They love taxes but they avoid them like the plague.

6. Northern Flash

You always spew this horse**** about the Right hating the poor. You couldn't be more wrong. And I just explained this in another post, so you either can't read or refuse to deviate off your Liberal script. We all want to help the poor, it's the lazies that we don't want to help.
    And nobody should ever expect the lazies to get off their ass to protect our country either......because they are too lazy to do that also. We'd have better success getting a person with a "true" disability to help defend our country than we would a lazy. The lazy ain't getting off their couch even if Iran was knocking on their door.

7. Northern Flash

Reagan didn't let the Air Traffic Controllers take control of our Country's mobility, so that makes him anti-Union and a bad President?:duh:

8. Northern Flash

From what I gather, Mags only understands the lifestyle of being on your knees......relying on the Govt. for his survival. And what's worse is that he wants the rest of us to follow suit.

9. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

He ain't foolin' this 'ol boy.. Whomever Mags is, he ain't disable.... Blowhard, yes.. Plant, maybe.. Disable? Bull****.... He talks in circles and makes no sense.. He refers to political articles like a politician.. Again, proving my point, he's a good actor..

10. Northern Flash

There's the post of the day!

And what's worse is that the way the Govt. system is set up, if those getting help from the Govt. get a job and start making some money, the Govt. cuts them off right away instead of letting them get caught up. So the recipient realizes that they can make x amount of dollars at a job, or x amount of dollars on the couch. It's a no brainer that they have nothing to gain by working. There has to be a gradual reduction in their benefits so that there is an incentive to keep moving forward.

Just like when people are really struggling and need some (minor) help from the Govt. The Govt. says that they need to first lose their house and transportation to get ANY help. You have to be completely broke.......then the Govt. has you right where they want you. Totally dependent on them. That is wrong.

11. Northern Flash

It doesn't matter what you "say", your posts make it obvious.

12. Northern Flash

Then you should be thanking Fox News for their agenda. Because I'd bet that you, just like the rest of us, have never been hired by someone standing in the soup line.

If the rich aren't making money, neither are us middle classers, because the rich won't have any jobs available for us. Face the fact that the rich are the ones that employ the rest of us. Accept your place in the hierarchy, and live the best life that you can with what you earn. And always keep your eyes open for an opportunity to move up in the world.

13. Northern Flash

:biglaugh:

Same here. When I read his hatred and jealousy, I realize that things aren't so bad here. lol

14. slavenomore

You could substitute YRC for govt in some of your spots above.
    They know all of our debts and finances and how many have what to lose before they come back for those gradual reductions. The union told me that.
    Yesterday YRC filed something which says Deutsch Bank owns about 900,000 shares. I asked our labor guy which banks we owe money too. He said all of them. If Deutsch Bank is one we take concessions for our owners to pay back a loan owed to the same owners. We really had no choice...but look at the corruption we rely on.
    Wonder why I'm not happy jimmyg?
    We need to be perfect to serve those who ain't just to survive....not to get rich. Just to survive.

15. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

That is why liberals have absolutely no credability, if they actually believed in the crap they spew then there would be no such thing as a rich liberal
    Its good enough for them, just not you
    There in is the paradox. The conservative right wants everyone to have the opportunity to be successful. IMO conservatives would love it if everyone in America worked hard and became rich
    The people that are holding people back are the progressive liberals. They dont believe in working too hard (dont believe me, only the left could spin 2.5 million jobs lost as a good thing), the love to create animosity between groups (dont believe me- the war on women, racism,war on the poor, etc....) they prop up these strawman arguements that they themselves create they are absolute hypocrites (income inequality is now a "major" issue despite the fact that income inequality has grown substainually under Barry, his solution, not now running off to California for some golf, after having an almost 3 week vacation a month ago- hypocrite)

Romney was all about creating jobs, I thought unions wanted jobs? or do they just want the progressive handouts without actually having to do the work? That seems to be very popular these days. Pay me, but dont expect me to do anything for that.

16. cmsdock

cmsdock Active Member

Liberals run off emotion and can't debate facts. Every time facts come they pull a magoo and try to run off to another subject.

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

YRCW doesn't Own you or Control you unless you say so. You can leave them at any moment. Can't leave the Government. Once you've made Government god (small g)- it can destroy you.....The rest of your gibberish makes zero sense, but I'm adjusting to that as your new normal..... :duh:

18. Northern Flash

His God is spelled a little different than mine. His is spelled U-N-I-O-N. He might worship them because they've saved his ass so many times. He might be one of those guys who's only goal for the day, is to do less work than they did the day before. Therefore, you must worship the Union.

19. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

and they are very successful with that

How many elections cycles now have the Dems run on "Reps want to starve children, pollute the air and water, and kill grandma?"

20. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

How do you spell yours "T-E-A"

[video=youtube_share;76bY_abaUb8]http://youtu.be/76bY_abaUb8[/video]