XPO | The water in XCW (Fremont, IN)

problem identified and addressed... sorry no doom and gloom to report
water comes from a well on site, and most recently it was plumbed on to the dock to water coolers at the sector stands. Testing found an open valve within the water softener causing brine water to circulate throughout the system.

the ground water was polluted from leaking diesel fuel at the old fuel island from the old CF days. Recovery was completed earlier this year and with this completion the well water was tested and approved for drinking.
Well supposedly everything is fixed, according to the new flyers on the water cooler. I did try the new and improved water last night, its better than it was but its still got a crappy taste and leaves an after taste in your mouth. I wont be drinking it.

Well supposedly everything is fixed, according to the new flyers on the water cooler. I did try the new and improved water last night, its better than it was but its still got a crappy taste and leaves an after taste in your mouth. I wont be drinking it.

I'd be bringing my old half gallon water jug from my city days filled with ice water from home filtered through my fridge, thanks much!