The Week Of May 2, 2016....Ruling On CSPF...

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
THE WEEK OF MAY 2, 2016....HANG IN THERE FOLKS!

"On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 8:43 AM, Ken Feinberg <[email protected]> wrote:
XX XXXXX – I thank you for your email. Treasury will make a public announcement of the decision, and the related reasons, the week of May 2. There will be a public Press Release and most likely, a copy of my letter explaining my decision. You will know about this but can certainly contact my office that week for any further scheduling details.

Reactions: ESP
The 111th United States Congress occurred January 3 2009 through January 3 2011. At such time, the Democrats had total power of the USA. It is believed that during this time frame, Central States Trustees approached the legislative branch to ask for a bailout. Instead of helping the poor truckers, they chose to create the American Reinvestment & Recovery Act, in which many dollars allocated for stimulus of states' economies was filtered to state pension funds to shore up the accounts for for teachers, fire, police and city government workers. They additionally bailed out banks, automotive companies, and created the Affordable Healthcare Act. It was the most productive congress since the LBJ administration.

They didn't find the time to help us. Perhaps now, they can. These are the people that were in power during that time. I urge you to review the list and make contact with the people on the list that are still in power. You can find the list here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/111th_United_States_Congress

You can find the phone numbers for each active member of Congress here
https://www.congress.gov/members

I plan to be on the phone this week to talk to as many of them as I can to plead for help. I will be especially aware of the members that were in office during the 111th congress. Nothing that was done during that time benefited me and my family. (many times, they will not take calls from people that are not in their district, but I'm not letting that stop me from trying!)

Good Luck to All!!