Holland | The worst terminal in the system

Seriously, you have to start a thread like this?
Maybe focus on some good for a change instead of always having the Debbie Downer syndrome.

Been here since it was TNT, so has the TM. You would think he'd have it down by now, what works and what will not. Hasn't a clue. Treats employees and supervisors alike with the same disrespect. Place has turned into a revolving door.

1cc4dfccce6a520cddc8425f96a346de.jpg
So YRCW took away -15% pay & week's vacation & -15% of our raise April 1st & only paying 25% into pension & working us like dogs 60-70 hrs week and beat us down like a red haired stepchild and we are suppose to care ??? All barns are very low morale.

Milwaukee.... most clock time ...

Spartansburg for lowest morale....
City drivers in SP yes Road no. They bitch about when subcontractors comes in but they yet to realize they are the first one to run from dock yard and bring freight. We leave 10-15 outbound loads not broke due the guys dragging there feet in so they won’t have to finish their 10 on the dock. 10hr rule is there to protect from being over worked not abuse it. We’re busy now what you think the summer will be like?

City drivers in SP yes Road no. They bitch about when subcontractors comes in but they yet to realize they are the first one to run from dock yard and bring freight. We leave 10-15 outbound loads not broke due the guys dragging there feet in so they won’t have to finish their 10 on the dock. 10hr rule is there to protect from being over worked not abuse it. We’re busy now what you think the summer will be like?

What I heard.... and I personally don't care.... I hear .... I'm only going to give them 85% today.... I just let it roll in one ear out the other.... you all know there isn't much in between

What I heard.... and I personally don't care.... I hear .... I'm only going to give them 85% today.... I just let it roll in one ear out the other.... you all know there isn't much in between
We have guys not even at top rate yet barely giving 50%

So YRCW took away -15% pay & week's vacation & -15% of our raise April 1st & only paying 25% into pension & working us like dogs 60-70 hrs week and beat us down like a red haired stepchild and we are suppose to care ??? All barns are very low morale.

How do you think Holland employees feel, who keeps the bills paid?

Going into a contract year. Let's all drag our feet, leave freight unworked and destroy freight and show them that we need more money to do a better job. We are so screwed. 15% forever.

welcome to Truckingboards Rocky, Hope retirement is good to you

why don't you freaking quit????? hellooo