Estes | the worst to work for

dugan.. didnt matter what time dispatch would call a driver at 3 am. if you had hours lets say 4 you then would go on a 4 hour laydown. white out was strongly encouraged. life was not encouraged

worst company I ever worked for was Round table pizza when I use to deliver pizza with my elvis bobblehead doll on the dash.

"Mama mia. That's a spicy meatball."

Worst job I ever had was at a Pup N' Taco when I was a teenager. I think I smelled like fried food, for a year after I quit there.

Pup n' Taco? WTF? I think that was a union company. What were you thinking?
I think everyone should have a chance to work for both sides (union and union) so they can see for themselfs which is better or worse and not have to be TOLD by people who feel they know best. :1036316054:

Kinda like being a Republican or a Democrat I guess. Both sides want to tell you how bad the other is. You have to figure it out for your self but you have to get the information from somewhere.

Kinda like being a Republican or a Democrat I guess. Both sides want to tell you how bad the other is. You have to figure it out for your self but you have to get the information from somewhere.

speaking of Rep and dem can you believe Steven Colbert is running for President! If he wins at least the Presidental speaches will be funny!:1036316054:
"Open wide baby bird, 'cause momma's got a big fat night crawler of Truth. Here comes The Colbert Report!"

I think everyone should have a chance to work for both sides (union and union) so they can see for themselfs which is better or worse and not have to be TOLD by people who feel they know best. :1036316054:

I have worked for both and they both have there bad/good things about it. But for the most part being with a Union outfit was better.